Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dems don't want the Presidency

To be fair, there was MUCH less political talk back then. ESPN boards was maybe all sports, no politics.

I remember quite a bit of politics back then.

Meanwhile, Biden just tweeted, ?when I said if you black and you finna votes for Trump you ain?t black, I wasn?t being serious. Of course you still black. It?s just you a Uncle Tom.?

I remember quite a bit of politics back then.

Meanwhile, Biden just tweeted, ?when I said if you black and you finna votes for Trump you ain?t black, I wasn?t being serious. Of course you still black. It?s just you a Uncle Tom.?

I heard he apologized but I didn't know how good it was - he totally nailed it!

Maybe with you it always came up. But we carried on for years from back when I was solid republican without it being a thing. To be fair, there was MUCH less political talk back then. ESPN boards was maybe all sports, no politics.

not maybe, it was literally all he had. Maybe when you were a solid Republican, if that actually ever was the case, he hadn't hadn't read yet Rules for Radicals and then had it explained to him by Rachel Maddow or Chris Hayes (the female Rachel Maddow) or whoever gives him his misguided opinions.

If Biden wins the election, he'll resign with 90 days of his inauguration.

If he chooses Hillary as his VP, he won't live that long.

He wants to win the election, and Hillary is a toxic witch, in the literal meaning of the word. Joe knows this, and there's enough Catholic in him to cause him avoid her at all costs, to preserve his own well being.

Last edited:
He wants to win the election, and Hillary is a toxic witch, in the literal meaning of the word. Joe knows this, and there's enough Catholic in him to cause him avoid her at all costs, to preserve his own well being.

Yeah, yeah...hey tell us more about this Jefferson Smith guy...he sounds really cool.

Louie Renault, on the other hand?

He seems sneaky.

If you suggest that Biden is going to (or might) choose Hillary Clinton as his VP mate, you don't belong in a thread about the 2020 Election.

As for racists, they never change ...only change their MO or visibility. Trump has emboldened a whole new collection of angry, uneducated and largely lazy white people who now feel their racism is justified as simple "fairness."

It's hard to Google or search for quotes that embody the blatant and overwhelmingly overt and sometimes very subtle racism that weaves through our society.

It's certainly on the table now ....

If you can't tell that we've been joking about Hillary Clinton for pages upon pages in this forum, you don’t belong in any political thread on this forum. If you think racism is as big a problem as you seem to think such that it can sway an election or that any candidate on either side is pandering for their vote, you don't belong in any threads on any forum.

Last edited:
If Biden wins the election, he'll resign with 90 days of his inauguration.
This is not a terrible prediction. He really doesn't seem up to the task whether he wants it or not.

I believe this is entirely possible who he selects for VP will be extremely important

A question that he should have to answer, but will likely not be asked:

"Mr. Biden, if elected, are you planning on resigning the office of President of the United States within the first year of your term?"

Biden will deny vehemently and then will site "medical reasons" when the time comes.

This is not a terrible prediction. He really doesn't seem up to the task whether he wants it or not.

Haha...but he's sooo electable. Maybe the writing was on the wall all along. It was never about what a good president he'd make during the primaries.

I believe this is entirely possible who he selects for VP will be extremely important

Ohhhhh

Can you imagine the heads exploding if he picked AoC?

Sadly she does not qualify because of her age.

A question that he should have to answer, but will likely not be asked:

"Mr. Biden, if elected, are you planning on resigning the office of President of the United States within the first year of your term?"

Biden will deny vehemently and then will site "medical reasons" when the time comes.

Maybe we should nickname the 2020 election the ?Presidency Hesitancy.?

MY fucking head would explode. Holy shit please no.

Yes, again, she is constitutionally ineligible.

Because, according to Trump, she was born on a foreign island.

But your head can explode at the thought, if you want it to.

Back