Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Dems don't want the Presidency

Nah, only Dem heads would explode then. The GOP would quickly forget all about the tangerine moron and quickly embrace Romney as a champion of the right again.

OK, then I want to run M. Romney/ M. Obama as independents.

Yes, again, she is constitutionally ineligible.

Because, according to Trump, she was born on a foreign island.

But your head can explode at the thought, if you want it to.

I'm gonna try and hold off on that for a bit, thank you.

The ticket has reached its penis limit.

Biden needs a vagina.

giphy.webp

Biden will certainly select a Black woman, and he has to be selective about which specific Black woman he selects. Because not all Black people are going to like his selection, and he has to make sure that he selects the right Black woman so that he offends the right Black people, and not the wrong Black woman that offends the wrong Black people.

This will be tricky and nuanced.

Biden will certainly select a Black woman, and he has to be selective about which specific Black woman he selects. Because not all Black people are going to like his selection, and he has to make sure that he selects the right Black woman so that he offends the right Black people, and not the wrong Black woman that offends the wrong Black people.

This will be tricky and nuanced.

Like Michelle Obama?

Yes, again, she is constitutionally ineligible.

Because, according to Trump, she was born on a foreign island.

But your head can explode at the thought, if you want it to.

Manhattan? Nah, it just seems like a foreign island because nobody speaks English there.

Nah, only Dem heads would explode then. The GOP would quickly forget all about the tangerine moron and quickly embrace Romney as a champion of the right again.

I don't recall that ever happening - he's always been viewed as a center-right candidate. The guy implemented universal healthcare as governor of Mass. Conservative Republicans weren't particularly enthused by him as a candidate.

I believe that was Bernie's 1st choice.

you mean his first choice was to take Oprah and every other billionaire's money to buy re-election votes, I mean stuff for poor people (where poor people = non billionaires).

Back