Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draft Thread 2020

WTF?!? Another RB??? What the hell is BQ doing?

RB depth chart right now
Swift
KJ
Scarborough
Ty Johnson
Tra Carson
Jason Huntley

Watch his highlight tape. Alot of kr and pr tds. 1000 yds receiving. Bye agnew.

Last edited:
I really think Bradlee Anae would be a great fit with this pick. I would hope we would address the worst part of the Lions defense. When Mitch Trubisky looks good against your defense, your pass rush blows.

I liked anae too but he wasn't going to get reps over bryant okwara and okwara.

I liked anae too but he wasn't going to get reps over bryant okwara and okwara.

I would rather have Anae than Bryant or either Okwara. Julian Okwara will not have a positive impact on pass rush. Bradlee Anae can create pressure on the QB.

And Anae just goes to the Cowboys. Watch him make an impact. I realize he won't be an All Pro but Anae can be a good rotational pass rush guy.

I wish he was a WR......but I love adding explosive players to the O.

As many have said.....if your Quinn, you have to ask yourself if the player your about to pick is better than another player on your roster. If he doesn’t feel that Willikes or Anea are better than Okwara or Bryant.....there is little use in picking them.

Clearly they didn’t think much of their RB situation before the draft started.

Oh i agree.... but wr should have addressed that need a long time ago. Instead we dedicated an entire draft to running the ball. Our qb is so oooooo good we're doing everything we can to take the ball out of his hands. 35 mil!... here we come!

Oh i agree.... but wr should have addressed that need a long time ago. Instead we dedicated an entire draft to running the ball. Our qb is so oooooo good we're doing everything we can to take the ball out of his hands. 35 mil!... here we come!

Can't hurt :).

But when we did nothing but let Stafford throw, everyone was pissed we had no balance and no running game. Now we focus on running and somehow thats an indictment of Staffords ability to throw.

Last edited:

Not sure running the ball means your trying to give less responsibility to your QB.

Pretty sure KC spent their 1st on a RB. Does that mean they don’t want the ball in Mahomes Hands?

Pretty sure they won the Super Bowl, so I think they have fewer holes in their team than the Lions. When you win the Super Bowl, you can take luxury picks.

Not at all what the conversation was about.

Are you saying that only winning teams can want to run the ball better?

Last edited:
Not at all what the conversation was about.

Are you saying that only winning teams can want to run the ball better?

I'm saying comparing the team drafting 3rd and the team drafting 32nd have very different needs.

The Lions draft a RB in round 2. No need for another RB in this draft. Address the anemic defense. Lions gave up the most passing yards and had the fewest interceptions. Yet 5 of our 7 draft picks have been on the offensive side of the ball.

Since Matt was drafted the best season we had, based on wins, was 2014. Average at best for Matt. You need defense, like 2014. Doesn't it ever dawn on them.

Sweet a undersized Running back. They must have a dL signing we don’t know about coming up.

Right ?

NYJ pick top-rated pro-bowl caliber punter Braden Mann...snooze ya lose Lions.

Packers took Indiana OT Simon Stepaniak. Giving Wolverine/Lions fans yet another reason to hate Green Bay.

Back