Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

EURO 2020 Final

Michchamp

Italy beats Spain 1-1 on PKs in semifinal 1

Today England face Denmark in semifinal 2. Winner plays Italy on Sunday at 1 or 2 pm Eastern, on ESPN.

I think England are also the hosts, but I'm not sure. Should be a good game.

They're playing the 2020 tournament in 2021 for obvious reasons.

Forza Italia!

Today England face Denmark in semifinal 2. Winner plays Italy on Sunday at 1 or 2 pm Eastern, on ESPN.

Forza Italia!

So which is it?

1 or 2?

Forza Italia!

That would be convenient for ESPN, because they?re already there for that tennis thing.

Forza Italia!

That would be convenient for ESPN, because they?re already there for that tennis thing.

It is in London, Wembley Stadium.

The two venues are not very far apart, only ten miles.

If anybody is going to be in London on Sunday and wants to attend both events,

here are travel directions using public transport.

ESPN will be covering the tennis and then immediately after the futbal.

I hope they have figured out the logistics of getting from one place to the other in such a short amount of time.

euro 2020? It's July of 2021

The season is actually 2020-2021.

The 2021-2022 season before the end of the year in 2021 and end in the year 2022.

It?s not unlike college basketball or other college sports that start in the fall term and end in the spring term.

The season is actually 2020-2021.

The 2021-2022 season before the end of the year in 2021 and end in the year 2022.

It?s not unlike college basketball or other college sports that start in the fall term and end in the spring term.

kind of like the NHL and NBA where they start in 2020 and finish in 2021. So, this is the 2020 NBA finals

England beat Denmark yesterday in extra time (that's what they call "Overtime" or OT), winning under some dodgy circumstances, but now the final is set: England/Italy, Sunday July 11th, 3 PM Eastern/2PM Central on ESPN.

The most not a fan of soccer knows this.

It?s like saying Barishnikov did a pirouette and explaining it means he spun around on one foot.

It?s like saying that Pavarotti was a tenor and then explaining that means he sang the high parts

Last edited:
Oh man, Italians are so great! The REAL master race...

I guess that Scottish IndyCar driver with the Italian name who used to be married to Ashley Judd could drive from Wimbledon to Wembley. He?d probably get there pretty fast.

I guess that Scottish IndyCar driver with the Italian name who used to be married to Ashley Judd could drive from Wimbledon to Wembley. He?d probably get there pretty fast.

Too bad fellow Scotsman Andy Murray did not make the Wimbledon finals this year, otherwise the race car driver could?ve picked him up and they could?ve gone to the EUFA finals together.

I wonder if Franchitti - that?s his name - would?ve been torn between his Italian heritage and his United Kingdom homeland in both the Wimbledon match and the EUFA match.

Hey, speaking of celebrities, I learned who Catherine Bell is.

I was texting some friends some dumb shit, and there was a random gif of a hot brunette that showed up in my GIF search for something else. so I texted that GIF as well, saying she was hot and I had no idea who she was.

one of my friends (who notoriously watches a lot of TV and bad movies) said "That's Catherine Bell"

so I looked her up, but it turns out she's a scientologist :ugh:

Hey, speaking of celebrities, I learned who Catherine Bell is.

I was texting some friends some dumb shit, and there was a random gif of a hot brunette that showed up in my GIF search for something else. so I texted that GIF as well, saying she was hot and I had no idea who she was.

one of my friends (who notoriously watches a lot of TV and bad movies) said "That's Catherine Bell"

so I looked her up, but it turns out she's a scientologist :ugh:

Catherine Bell does a lot of stuff for the Hallmart network now. I didn?t know she?s a Scientologist.

Do you think you may be thinking of Kristen Bell? We?ve talked about that show of hers ?The Good Place? on this board sometimes.

Back