Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

EURO 2020 Final

I had friends in college from abroad that got me hooked on international soccer; I still can't bring myself to care about professional soccer (here or abroad).

FWIW, one of the reasons American football hasn't caught on abroad like basketball is because they view it as boring to watch. they hate all the stoppages and replays and crap like that.

that's fair. I do the same.

you know if you have even one recent grandparent from Italy, you can apply for birthright citizenship there? I'm not sure exactly where the cutoff is, but I looked it up once and since my great-grandparents on my dad's side of the family were all born there, I qualify.

My Grandma was born in Italy, came over on the boat when she was 2 or 3. I might be able to abandon my US citizenship and become an Italian? :cheers:

I guess, because Italy is more of a patriarchal/male chauvinist pig society, it's harder to get citizenship if your only connection is through your maternal line.

We should bomb them and occupy their country for 20 years to promote women's rights.

Back