Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

fat piece of shit apologizes to law student

[quote="SLICK":cr6hl1sk]
[quote="smayschmouthfootball":cr6hl1sk]Obama has the option of refusing to accept super-pac funds. He did once.

"I don

SLICK said:
Red and Guilty said:
sort of. They can tell the press what they want their PACs to do...that way they can both run a negative ad and look like a good guy calling for the ad to stop.

Pacs are often run by former aides...but the candidates HAS zero control over the money...can't touch it.

I don't think I need it cleared up. I have a Colbert Report understanding of SuperPACs. They have zero control in theory, but in practice, they blame each other for the content as if they were in control.

smayschmouthfootball said:
SLICK said:
and a baseball Manager has the option to bat his pitcher....but they don't.

when your Repub rivals are getting juiced by Super Pacs...you either adapt or you die.

He didn't cite any such mitigating circumstances in 2007. Sounded like an absolute statement to me. Especially when he denounced the 2010 Supreme Court ruling that helped make Super PACs possible.

Wait ... I get it now. "I don't take PAC money" is not inclusive to Super PACs.

All right, then, that explain everything. Like the druggie who says "I don't smoke pot" but mainlines heroin.

That actually could be it since a candidate can't accept superpac money.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:
apparently you didnt listen to his speech...its a no-brainer to return money used for his benefit from such an ass like Maher

when you understand that a candidate or POTUS has no control over the money given to their Super Pac by F.E.C rules...get back to me.

ok..in others words...BO's speech was BS.....of course I knew that anyway

Red and Guilty said:
He didn't cite any such mitigating circumstances in 2007. Sounded like an absolute statement to me. Especially when he denounced the 2010 Supreme Court ruling that helped make Super PACs possible.

All right, then, that explain everything. Like the druggie who says "I don't smoke pot" but mainlines heroin.

That actually could be it since a candidate can't accept superpac money.

so what would that even mean? does a candidate accept pac money either? I don't think they do.

SLICK said:
and a baseball Manager has the option to bat his pitcher....but they don't.

when your Repub rivals are getting juiced by Super Pacs...you either adapt or you die.

Wait...where in the analogy is he using heroin?

Ha, ha...

Thanks for posting Rush Limbaugh's carrying on, Johnny 2 x 2.

It wasn't nice calling her a slut and a prostitute; he shouldn't have done that.

A lot of the rest though, I hadn't heard or read before, and some of it was pretty funny.

Ha, it comes back to the white house. The law student is a willing pawn. Gotta give it to those liberals, lol.

Back