Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

fat piece of shit apologizes to law student

[quote="johnny2x2x":re7wbaeu]"When you let university administrators or other employers rather than women and their doctors dictate whose medical needs are legitimate and whose are not, a woman

Rush Limbaugh (2/29): A Georgetown co-ed told Rep. Nancy Pelosi's hearing that the women in her law school program are having so much sex that they're going broke, so you and I should pay for their birth control....Georgetown law student Sandra Fluke said that it's too expensive to have sex in law school without mandated insurance coverage. Apparently, four out of every ten co-eds are having so much sex that it's hard to make ends meet if they have to pay for their own contraception, Fluke's research shows."

Can you imagine if you're her parents how proud of Sandra Fluke you would be? Your daughter goes up to a congressional hearing conducted by the Botox-filled Nancy Pelosi and testifies she's having so much sex she can't afford her own birth control pills and she agrees that Obama should provide them, or the Pope. "'Forty percent of the female students at Georgetown Law reported to us that they struggled financially as a result of this policy (Georgetown student insurance not covering contraception), Fluke reported. It costs a female student $3,000 to have protected sex over the course of her three-year stint in law school, according to her calculations.

"'Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school,' Fluke told the hearing. $3,000 for birth control in three years? That's a thousand dollars a year of sex -- and, she wants us to pay for it."...You guys who are thinking you're not gonna go to college? Let me just say one thing to you: Georgetown. They're admitting before congressional committee that they're having so much sex they can't afford the birth control pills!

Rush Limbaugh (2/29): What does it say about the college co-ed Sandra Fluke, who goes before a congressional committee and essentially says that she must be paid to have sex, what does that make her? It makes her a slut, right? It makes her a prostitute. She wants to be paid to have sex. She's having so much sex she can't afford the contraception. She wants you and me and the taxpayers to pay her to have sex. What does that make us? We're the pimps.... The johns? We would be the johns? No! We're not the johns...Yeah, that's right. Pimp's not the right word. Okay, so she's not a slut. She's "round heeled."

Rush Limbaugh (3/1): The left has been thrown into an outright conniption fit.... to what I said yesterday about Susan Fluke -- or Sandra Fluke, whatever her name is -- the Georgetown student who went before a congressional committee and said she's having so much sex, she's going broke buying contraceptives and wants us to buy them. I said, "Well, what would you call someone who wants us to pay for her to have sex? What would you call that woman? You'd call 'em a slut, a prostitute or whatever."...

Look, at least I didn't call her "a woman driver," and I'll tell you this, you people on the left: I'll happily buy her all the aspirin she wants....We would happily buy Sandra Fluke all the aspirin she wants. What could that possibly cost. But contraceptives? So much sex at Georgetown?...

I will buy all of the women at Georgetown University as much aspirin to put between their knees as they want.

Rush Limbaugh (3/1): Where are the guys here? Do they not have a role here? We assume they're having sex with guys....

According to Planned Parenthood -- and they should know -- birth control pills cost between $15 to $50 a month. So, at most, that would be $600 a year. What is Sandra Fluke buying? We then -- I didn't do this, but a member of the staff well-versed in these matters went to Amazon to check the purchase of condoms. And essentially what we found is that you could buy the equivalent of using five condoms a day for $953, and if you paid for it at once you could get free shipping. And everybody's in a hurry here. So free shipping would matter. Nine hundred fifty-three dollars. So Planned Parenthood, $600 bucks a year. Condoms, $953 a year....

Sandra Fluke reported to Pelosi: "It costs a female student $3,000 to have protected sex over the course of her three-year stint in law school, according to her calculations. 'Without insurance coverage, contraception, as you know, can cost a woman over $3,000 during law school,' Fluke told the hearing. ... That

So glad Rush apologized via email for 2 WORDS!!!

That's utterly a disgusting rant that goes on and on by Rush. What a fucking douche bag!

johnny2x2x said:

That's utterly a disgusting rant that goes on and on by Rush. What a fucking douche bag!

yeah, pretty much. especially the parts about videotaping it so they can watch...

That's not very christian Rush...

Where were the Morality Police on that one? Oh right... Rush is on their side, and it's all relative.

Rush could take a dump on the Bible and they'd defend him. Putzes.

MichChamp02 said:
johnny2x2x said:

yeah, pretty much. especially the parts about videotaping it so they can watch...

Where were the Morality Police on that one? Oh right... Rush is on their side, and it's all relative.

Im more outraged at the request of ms Fluke

MichChamp02 said:
johnny2x2x said:

But, but, Bill Maher....but, but Ed Schultz called someone a "media slut" once.

Seriously, if Rush was a local guy and he said this about any poster's daughter, wife, sister, or mother, is there anyone here who would not go looking for him? I know I'd be picking his teeth out of my knuckles for weeks if he was a local guy who said this about my girlfriend or sisters.

johnny2x2x said:
MichChamp02 said:

Seriously, if Rush was a local guy and he said this about any poster's daughter, wife, sister, or mother, is there anyone here who would not go looking for him? I know I'd be picking his teeth out of my knuckles for weeks if he was a local guy who said this about my girlfriend or sisters.

Ed Schultz gave one of the best apologies on tv that I've ever seen. Don't know if you've seen it, but it could never be laughed at by the right as "Just trying to keep your sponsors".

[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]
johnny2x2x said:

Ed Schultz gave one of the best apologies on tv that I've ever seen. Don't know if you've seen it, but it could never be laughed at by the right as "Just trying to keep your sponsors".

after BO speech yesterday, Im stunned he hasn't asked for his pac to return Bill Maher's money....simple floored he hasn't....c'mon BO

tsmith7559 said:
[color=#FF6103 said:
Monster [/color]]

after BO speech yesterday, Im stunned he hasn't asked for his pac to return Bill Maher's money....simple floored he hasn't....c'mon BO

once again...Obama has nothing to do with his Super Pac.

and Maher works for HBO...he has no advertisers or sponsors , pretty much can say and do as he pleases.

MichChamp02 said:
johnny2x2x said:

And you would say something if one of your liberal buddies fk'd up? You're such a hypocrite.

listen...Shrek apologized , who cares how he did it , he did it.

She didn't accept it , that's her perogative.This fucking thing has gotten far to many days in the news cycle.

SLICK said:
listen...Shrek apologized , who cares how he did it , he did it.

She didn't accept it , that's her perogative.This fucking thing has gotten far to many days in the news cycle.

People need to turn off their TV's. That'll stop it.

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

and Maher works for HBO...he has no advertisers or sponsors , pretty much can say and do as he pleases.

apparently you didnt listen to his speech...its a no-brainer to return money used for his benefit from such an ass like Maher

tsmith7559 said:
SLICK said:

apparently you didnt listen to his speech...its a no-brainer to return money used for his benefit from such an ass like Maher

when you understand that a candidate or POTUS has no control over the money given to their Super Pac by F.E.C rules...get back to me.

Obama has the option of refusing to accept super-pac funds. He did once.

"I don

SLICK said:
tsmith7559 said:

when you understand that a candidate or POTUS has no control over the money given to their Super Pac by F.E.C rules...get back to me.

sort of. They can tell the press what they want their PACs to do...that way they can both run a negative ad and look like a good guy calling for the ad to stop.

[quote="smayschmouthfootball":2ez1ouqw]Obama has the option of refusing to accept super-pac funds. He did once.

"I don

Red and Guilty said:
SLICK said:

sort of. They can tell the press what they want their PACs to do...that way they can both run a negative ad and look like a good guy calling for the ad to stop.

Pacs are often run by former aides...but the candidates HAS zero control over the money...can't touch it.

Back