Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

FISA Abuse

nobody gots nutton to say about all that eh. interesting. ignore it all maybe it will go away.

nobody gots nutton to say about all that eh. interesting. ignore it all maybe it will go away.

I've said all along the Trump/Russia allegations were bullshit.

FWIW, according to the Daily Mail's poll, 66% of Democrats polled want Hillary to testify on her role in the allegations/bullshit:

In a poll last month, 66 percent of Democrats wanted Clinton questioned, a whopping 22 percentage points higher than how many in her party demanded a probe last October, according to TechnoMetrica Institute of Policy and Politics (TIPP) research.​

Trump's wrong about the "radical left" part though:
'What Hillary Clinton and the Radical Left Democrats did with respect to spying on a President of the United States, even while in office, is a far bigger crime than Watergate,' Trump said.​

"Radical left" is... Bernie? Actual leftists? I'd count myself among those people, I guess, and we were all pretty consistently skeptical of the Russia allegations, and as Anti-Hillary as anyone on the Right, and have been for years now. Seriously, this shit has been going on for close to SIX (6) years now, and it's time to expose it for what it was.

"Russiagate" was promulgated by very centrist Democrats, MSNBC, etc. The liberals. The NPR crowd. The Russia/slur even started to get used against Sanders and his supporters. And some in our intelligence agencies PROBABLY were involved too, although the investigation will of course stop well before it actually tars anyone in the FBI, or CIA, etc.

FWIW, according to the Daily Mail's poll, 66% of Democrats polled want Hillary to testify on her role in the allegations/bullshit:
In a poll last month, 66 percent of Democrats wanted Clinton questioned, a whopping 22 percentage points higher than how many in her party demanded a probe last October, according to TechnoMetrica Institute of Policy and Politics (TIPP) research.​
'What Hillary Clinton and the Radical Left Democrats did with respect to spying on a President of the United States, even while in office, is a far bigger crime than Watergate,' Trump said.​
"Radical left" is... Bernie? Actual leftists? I'd count myself among those people, I guess, and we were all pretty consistently skeptical of the Russia allegations, and as Anti-Hillary as anyone on the Right, and have been for years now. Seriously, this shit has been going on for close to SIX (6) years now, and it's time to expose it for what it was.

"Russiagate" was promulgated by very centrist Democrats, MSNBC, etc. The liberals. The NPR crowd. The Russia/slur even started to get used against Sanders and his supporters. And some in our intelligence agencies PROBABLY were involved too, although the investigation will of course stop well before it actually tars anyone in the FBI, or CIA, etc.

Thank you Michchamp! when all this is over I'm going back to not giving a fuck about politics anymore. Probably about another 3 years yet. I'm thinking long term ban Shills and Trump from running again, desantis/gabbard 2024 and we can all die in peace.

Last edited:

saying the allegations are BS isn't at all the same thing as acknowledging the scandal behind them. It was pretty obvious all along that they were BS. What's finally coming out now is pretty impactful and rather alarming and the fact that they're being ignored by a big chunk of the media is telling.

Last edited:
320019_image.jpeg

https://banned.video/watch?id=620be2dff8b550051cab4495

I thought it was a non issue when Durham came out a few days later and said it's not his fault if the media are going to "overstate, understate, or otherwise misinterpret facts contained in the government?s motion." This was after data scientists have established that the data came from the Obama presidency.

Why would anyone think HRC and the DNC wouldn?t try to do the same kind of shit against Trump that did against Bernie Sanders?

Still waiting for any real accountability, not holding my breath

must be nice to be connected to the Clintons - you get to lie to the FBI that you're not working for the Clintons, have a senior campaign official testify that Clinton knew the research was garbage and had you take it to the FBI so they could use it illegally surveil a political opponent and still get off scot free. It probably didn't hurt that the jury was made up of a bunch of Clinton voters and contributors who probably think the law doesn't matter because Trump deserved it.

Zero accountability alive and well. They will all get away with it.

Back