Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Florida's "stand your ground" law

Did they find the girl that got run over yet?

Yep, both on the side of the road.. One died at the hospital and the other kind of made it out of the way and escaped with a few injuries. There isn't really any info out there right now, just that they haven't found the suspects. All I've heard is a lot of hearsay from people.

Yep, both on the side of the road.. One died at the hospital and the other kind of made it out of the way and escaped with a few injuries. There isn't really any info out there right now, just that they haven't found the suspects. All I've heard is a lot of hearsay from people.

I call bullshit.....

Where does it say it was retaliation for the shooting and where is the ethnicity of the culprits listed?

Where does it say it was retaliation for the shooting and where is the ethnicity of the culprits listed?

I never said it was retaliation. Just that there would be no rally for these two white girls. It's small town America. The sheriff came into the shop a few days later saying they have a lead that two black teens were harassing them at the convenient store down the road from where they got hit. They aren't releasing any information until they have the guys in custody. That's the way it works. You can take that fwiw. I just want them to find the people responsible.

I never said it was retaliation. Just that there would be no rally for these two white girls. It's small town America. The sheriff came into the shop a few days later saying they have a lead that two black teens were harassing them at the convenient store down the road from where they got hit. They aren't releasing any information until they have the guys in custody. That's the way it works. You can take that fwiw. I just want them to find the people responsible.

again, this has absolutely nothing to do with a white guy murdering a black guy and walking away scott-free, with no police investigation being conducted, let alone charges being filed.

lol....I dont see a damn thing in there about 2 black kids , I see they are suspicious of the cars owner who told them exactly where they could find the "stolen" vehicle.

again, this has absolutely nothing to do with a white guy murdering a black guy and walking away scott-free, with no police investigation being conducted, let alone charges being filed.

Zimmerman's mom is Hispanic, reported as Peruvian, if that makes any difference.

Zimmerman's mom is Hispanic, reported as Peruvian, if that makes any difference.

Not in this particular case. all that really matters is that he was not black, and was more or less perceived to be white by the authorities, and treated differently because of it.

Fear not all!....all is good in our country! The guy that dumped flour all over kim k was arrested in 1 second. This racist fuck is still free. Our country blows. Geraldo should get 5 years for saying something that ignorant on national tv.

The media narrative is playing out that a white guy shot a black youth in cold blood and the locals are looking the other way. I'll let the real story play out instead, and it will.

The media narrative is playing out that a white guy shot a black youth in cold blood and the locals are looking the other way. I'll let the real story play out instead, and it will.

You're either not educated on the subject.....or youre a racist biggot.

people need to chill and let ALL the evidence come out in this case. Playing jury based on media reports is stupid

people need to chill and let ALL the evidence come out in this case. Playing jury based on media reports is stupid

What other evidence is there besides he followed the kid when he was told NOT TO repeatedly, and wound up shooting him to death.

The guy is a vigilante, or else he would have done what he was told by the 911 dispatcher, and stayed where he was, but no, he had to go make a confrontation that lead to the kids death, that alone is guilt.

Back