Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Florida's "stand your ground" law

screems werent him and now the HQ tapes show the injuries to the back of his head when he first said he had a broken nose. How many lies do you need to tell before you get arrested in Florida.

lol....Florida stole a Presidential election and set free a bitch who murdered her infant daughter....nothing that happens in Florida shocks me.

lol....Florida stole a Presidential election and set free a bitch who murdered her infant daughter....nothing that happens in Florida shocks me.

Put Illinois and New York in the corrupt-election bucket as well, since there is now somehow a connection between shady elections and alleged vigilante killings.

And let's not even mention California and its odd manner of distributing selective justice.

Put Illinois and New York in the corrupt-election bucket as well, since there is now somehow a connection between shady elections and alleged vigilante killings.

And let's not even mention California and its odd manner of distributing selective justice.

you got it shooter , corruption runs rampant.

you got it shooter , corruption runs rampant.

So I guess that your contempt of Florida can at times even be diverted to places like Flin Flon, with no disrespect meant toward Bobby Clarke.

So I guess that your contempt of Florida can at times even be diverted to places like Flin Flon, with no disrespect meant toward Bobby Clarke.

yup....Canada , U.S it's a problem everywhere....municipal , state ( provincial ) and federal.

lol.....Florida prevented an election from being stolen.....check King County out in Washington state on the Gregoire governor election...more votes than residents

Palm Beach Post: Al Gore was doomed.

He couldn’t have caught George W. Bush even if his two best chances for an official recount had played out.

USA Today: George W. Bush would have won a hand recount of all disputed ballots in Florida’s presidential election if the most widely accepted standard for judging votes had been applied.

Last edited:
TSmith: Let it go. It was 12 years ago. Some bait is too rotten to take.

I saw on the news tonight that Zimmerman has set up a website to accept donations to his defense fund.

His lawyers basically telling him he's likely to be charged.

He didn't check with his lawyers before throwing up the site? Wow...

yikes. If I were him, I would be making sure I kept my mouth shut and had access to top-notch legal talent, not calling up Fox News and making a website.

Still... this does not change my opinion of him in any way.

Back