Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

For anti-BLM, what history rhymes?

The consensus seems to be though that Dr. Mud is right - for the young and healthy the odds of a horrible situation are imponderably low

Hopefully. We don't know long term effects (if there are any) yet. What's the time difference between getting chicken pox and shingles?

Hopefully. We don't know long term effects (if there are any) yet. What's the time difference between getting chicken pox and shingles?

Like duh, brainiac - you get chickenpox as a kid and shingles as a grown up.

Do people get chickenpox anymore? I thought there was a vaccine for it. I had it back in the 60s when I was a kid before there was any such thing.

Beyond that-of course we know the long-term effects of the Covid. Why wouldn?t we? It?s already been around for all of like almost 3 months.

That reminds me - this is a fun game.

Maybe I?ll start a thread.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oL0blKJTeUc

Do people get chickenpox anymore? I thought there was a vaccine for it. I had it back in the 60s when I was a kid before there was any such thing.

There is. I just wanted to pick something not-hyperbolic as an example of how viruses can persist your whole life and then pop up with new symptoms out of the blue.

There is. I just wanted to pick something not-hyperbolic as an example of how viruses can persist your whole life and then pop up with new symptoms out of the blue.

I was busting your chops.

Drunk or a kid looks like it would be a fun kid.

Maybe not as action packed as ?True American,? but maybe more personally revealing.

By the time the long term side effects show up it'll be too late, that's how they often go. To bad for those that submit, the eugenicist are all shielded from accountability. it's just a building with sprinklers in the rafters. step right in like a good little boy we'll have you out in no time.

Last edited:
By the time the long term side effects show up it'll be too late, that's how they often go. To bad for those that submit, the eugenicist are all shielded from accountability. it's just a building with sprinklers in the rafters. step right in like a good little boy we'll have you out in no time.

Melinda Gates wants to administer the vaccine to the poor nations' populations. I think she and Bill should be the first people to get it. But we'd never know anyway. For all we know, they are already vaccinated. Or they will never get vaccinated.

Melinda Gates wants to administer the vaccine to the poor nations' populations. I think she and Bill should be the first people to get it. But we'd never know anyway. For all we know, they are already vaccinated. Or they will never get vaccinated.

not a bad idea, although it's likely there will be different versions of it, the less desirable, useless eaters, and the out lived their usefulness crowd get the good stuff while the connected get the harmless one. JMO.

That's what eugenics is all about ya know.

It always gives me a small sliver of hope though when I hear of others that get it.

https://710keel.com/black-pastors-d...ed-parenthood-founder-margaret-sanger-statue/

Far too many are yet brainwashed by academia and are nothing more than useful idiots.

Last edited:
not a bad idea, although it's likely there will be different versions of it, the less desirable, useless eaters, and the out lived their usefulness crowd get the good stuff while the connected get the harmless one. JMO.

That's what eugenics is all about ya know.

It always gives me a small sliver of hope though when I hear of others that get it.

https://710keel.com/black-pastors-d...ed-parenthood-founder-margaret-sanger-statue/

Far too many are yet brainwashed by academia and are nothing more than useful idiots.

Interesting: Different versions of the vaccine; the one that works and the one that culls.

What is this Black National Anthem I’m heading about that is supposedly going to bring the NFL down? Is it Zippidee Doo Dah?

What is this Black National Anthem I?m heading about that is supposedly going to bring the NFL down? Is it Zippidee Doo Dah?

I don't think they'll end up being any football this fall, the dems won't allow it. orange man bad.

I don't think they'll end up being any football this fall, the dems won't allow it. orange man bad.

It ain't not up to the dems, reps, or the NFL. More significant entities will make the call.

Beyond that-of course we know the long-term effects of the Covid. Why wouldn’t we? It’s already been around for all of like almost 3 months.

That reminds me - this is a fun game.

Maybe I’ll start a thread.

I had chicken pox as kid in 1977 and shortly after was diagnosed as a type 1 diabetic, which turned out to be a temporary blood sugar issue from the chicken pox. Apparently it was pretty common. My pediatrician called my folks in with 3 or 4 other couples and told them all their kids probably didn't have diabetes and would be fine. I have no idea why that news was delivered in a group setting, but that's what my mom told me they did - point is, if they were telling folks in batches not to worry about diabetes, there must been a shit ton of kids in the area that got chicken pox at the same time.

Edit: as for your game, my wife would probably enjoy it. She often likens our kindergartner to being like living with a drunk roommate.

Last edited:
I'm not talking about the show, which I also enjoyed. Mike Rowe has become a fairly successful speaker and advocate for the value of careers in the trades. He also has some great social media posts about his views on jobs that typically don't require college degrees and on other things like the value vs. cost of higher education. And he's had some very entertaining arguments with elitists who misinterpret his message. Rowe is really clever and has a great sense of humor.

Interestingly, Mike was just on with Hoda and the Bush girl promo-ing a Dirty Jobs Reunion segment.

It was kinda funny.

Here?s a clip from the Last Man Standing episode.

Back