Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Eagles @ Lions Thread

Cominsky is former falcon 3rd rounder. 8 waiver claims when we pick him up. He is playing due to romeo, julian and paschal injuries

I think the offense has been pretty good for the most part. But yeah without a Defense a great offense doesn't mean much.

Jameson Williams is going to need that speed to get under these over throws.

I hope you guys weren't expecting playoffs? I think they will be improved from last year, but they still have a long way to go.

We look way better when we open it up.

Agreed. Defensively, we look better when we?re a little bit more aggressive, too. When we just sit back in zone and let things develop in front of us it almost is always a death sentence. Also, this defense is actually played a little bit better than the numbers? If we were playing a non-mobile quarterback I think we would have five or six sacks right now. Hertz has done a really good job of extending drives with his legs.

Back