Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Giants @ Lions *Monday Night Football* Thread

Week 2 should be interesting. Not a game many thought we would win. Cam banged up. First big test

How many yards for Tate. Big on 3rd down. Great addition so far

Slay had some good plays, but some huge bonehead plays as well.

Today did nothing but reinforce the fact that Ebron wasn't needed, and secondary help was necessary in the draft. Pettigrew and Fauria are fine. Fauria even was able to put on the burners on a quick hitter. I wish Dennard or Clinton-Dix were lining up in the backfield, and not Jerome freaking Couplin.

have to agree....we have enough weapons all over the field without ebron. Really like Tate in this offense and Stafford seems to be able to find him easily...he looks good. Ebron isn't going to do much this year.

Ebron with nothing and still 35. Meh

Dix was missing tackles. How did Dennard do?

Good first game, some things they can improve on (penalties/playcalling), came out mostly healthy....but overall, good win

Dude, Stafford makes what? $20 million a year, and he can't fix those crooked teeth?

Did what they had to do, beat an inferior team. It was nice to see that. Usually they let those teams jump up and bite them.

Lots of stuff needs correcting. Don't get too high on this win. It was nice. Real test is next week.

Quitting fantasy football was the best life decision I ever made. It's great being able to kick back and enjoy these games without stressing over yards and TDs. It's also damn impossible to root for a guy that plays against the Lions.

Quitting fantasy football was the best life decision I ever made. It's great being able to kick back and enjoy these games without stressing over yards and TDs. It's also damn impossible to root for a guy that plays against the Lions.

I should. God damn I was an angry person last year every Sunday.

Scored the most points in the league by 350 points.

Scored against the most by 500.

Rage inducing.

I had Matt Ryan this week, so nothing really mattered after that

Did what they had to do, beat an inferior team. It was nice to see that. Usually they let those teams jump up and bite them.

Lots of stuff needs correcting. Don't get too high on this win. It was nice. Real test is next week.

Detroit haa already shown they can win early. The real test is once they're 6-2 can they finish strong. .

Last edited:
Back