Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 vs Colorado State Game Thread

McGregor needs to change that #. 17 is horrible for a DE

All Beastly. His muscle gain is so obvious

60 of those yards is from Roman Wilson on a quick pass behind the LOS. 9.3/pass is a bit misleading. He hasn't completed a ball over 7 or 8 yards all day.

You guys want to see hero ball, not football. I'm not saying Cade has been great, but he has not been that bad either.

Cade need to get his head up to see the whole Field.

He just doesn?t look off his first guy.

You guys want to see hero ball, not football. I'm not saying Cade has been great, but he has not been that bad either.

He is so locked on to his primary R. He needs to start looking around. He is missing guys down field.

Last edited:
I told my wife ?Harbaugh didn?t say nothing ?bout splitting no baby,? when they were talking about the Harbaugh Biblical choice on college game day. Rece Davis said the Solomon analogy was about the story of the splitting the baby.

That was quite an assumption on his part, which turned out to be wrong, as we see.

If this was Iowa or Penn State or even Sparty, I would agree. He's missing on too many passes and missing too many open receivers against a team that won't even compete in their own conference.

Back