Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 11: Bills @ Lions *Thanksgiving* Thread

Het the first down . Have more chances to win.

Last edited:
Fuck this coaching staff. They never learn .

This is on he coaching staff and the 2nd half shit offense..

Hard fought game on national TV.

Good loss to improve our draft pick for this pretender team.

Our coaches are just so dumb....so so dumb. The defense on the Diggs td. The defense on the last drive. They are former football players.... and football players are fucking stupid.

Will harris single handedly lost this game...all day he was just awful. Pff grade 0.0.

Last edited:
Our coaching staff just doesn't understand game management at all. It is so frustrating with the defense giving the offense so many chances in the second half.

Why is Clark the deep ball target? Wasn't close like all of them this year.
Why aren't we running on 3rd and 1 late down 25-22 with 30 seconds left
Or throwing underneath ?
Why 7-9 passes in a row from the 10 yard line to the 40 up 22-19.
I understand getting aggressive but there needs to be a balance Ben !

Last edited:
All of you guys bitching about this coaching staff are pathetic. They just barely lost to a super bowl caliber team with a far better roster than the Lions have, but no let's call for the coaches heads. Dumbasses.

I'm not calling for his head but Dan needs to learn clock management skills and this is not debatable. It's just facts. Lions would be a playoff team with just a tad better decision making from the top. I'm right about everything I said. 4th quarter playcalling has to get better in these tight games.

Back