Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 13: Packers @ Lions Thread

Jones concussion

Edit: Nevermind. Back on the field. Concussion apparently will be reported Wednesday or Thursday.

Last edited:
welp...we played better than i thought we would. Good game.

In the end glad we lost. Keep that top 10 hope alive. Zach Wilson is my new guy for rd 1.

I agree. Better than I expected. I'm never glad we lose but it helps our draft spot.

I will say the same thing I have for a few years, we need pass rush in the draft.

I agree. Better than I expected. I'm never glad we lose but it helps our draft spot.

I will say the same thing I have for a few years, we need pass rush in the draft.
More important we need some LB. A whole bunch of them.

2 tds in 3 drives for stafford and rodgers. But everyone will drool over rodgers more

well, I guess more people will "drool over Rodgers"

AR 26/33, 290 yards, 3 TDs plus a rushing TD

Matt 24/34, 244 yards, 1 TD

Back