Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 13: Vikings @ Lions Thread

Is Minnesota's kicker hurt??

I dunno.

I didn?t see the first touchdown, but a PAT was made, so apparently they had and able-bodied kicker after the first TD.

Did he go snowmobiling after the first Vikings touchdown and get injured? As I recall, snowmobiling is pretty good at this time of year in Michigan.

Anyway, I don?t know why the Vikings went for two. That don?t make no sense.

Brock Wright with a hell of a block on that TD. Hock never makes that block.... Wright just a DC kind of guy.

If it comes down to it, im offering Ben Johnson Campbell's job before losing him to head coach somewhere else. lol

Brock Wright with a hell of a block on that TD. Hock never makes that block.... Wright just a DC kind of guy.

I just hope we don?t fall in love with the idea of drafting a TE high. Grab a solid pass catcher in FA. Keep Wright and develop Mitchell.

Back