Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 14: Lions @ Titans Thread

Tempting but I'd rather see the Tigers succeed. I'd be OK with another 20 years of Ford ownership if it meant Avila and co were replaced with a highly competent front office.
Good point, Tigers for sure.

They had help last time with Accorsi and still couldn?t get it right. If they can?t even make good hires with NFL-recommended consultants, I?m not sure what hope there is for this franchise.

Your avatar suggests that maybe the Lions should consult Al Avila, being the great GM that he is.

:ugh: :lmao:

LOL the Tigers are pure garbage. Less hope than the Lions always.

Go Nats. And my 2019 World Series title. I root for championship teams and they will be back in the hunt this year after weird 2020. thanks for Scherzer

LOL the Tigers are pure garbage. Less hope than the Lions always.

Go Nats. And my 2019 World Series title. I root for championship teams and they will be back in the hunt this year after weird 2020. thanks for Scherzer

every major professional sports team in Detroit is garbage right now.

The Lions are the worst run organization over the past 55 years. At least every other team has at least two championships in that timeframe.

every major professional sports team in Detroit is garbage right now.

The Lions are the worst run organization over the past 55 years. At least every other team has at least two championships in that timeframe.

Lions have a much brighter future than the Tigers. Lions have had many good teams but things didn't work. Eventually they will work out. Tigers just have shitty players every year and don't spend enough with a bad farm system

Lions have a much brighter future than the Tigers.

How is that even possible to know at this moment? The Lions have no GM or HC.

Lions have had many good teams but things didn't work.

The Lions have had "many?" good teams since the Fords took ownership? I count three: 1970, 1991, and 2014.

Eventually they will work out.

Meaning Super Bowl titles, right? Because all other scenarios are not those that "work out."

Tigers just have shitty players every year and don't spend enough with a bad farm system.

Based on the parallel performances the last 60 years, the Tigers have consistently rebounded from bad streaks. The Lions are still on the same one that began in 1964.

Tigers have zero talent. Lions have some really good talent and a HOF QB.

Yes we know, they're in the bad right now. But Detroit sports turn things around eventually, well not all. Lol.

Tigers never turn anything around. They are doomed to lose forever. they should move the team and change ownership, then get a new owner and change again. They are terrible. Zero talent, zero managing, their fans all smell and support them the wrong way. Burn down the city of Detroit and start over

Lions have a much brighter future than the Tigers. Lions have had many good teams but things didn't work. Eventually they will work out. Tigers just have shitty players every year and don't spend enough with a bad farm system

Let's look at the accomplishments of the Tigers and Lions over the past 10 years.

Tigers won their division 4 times.
Lions, none:lmao:

Tigers have won playoff games and playoff series
Lions, none:lmao:

The Lions future is not bright. They need to re-tool both sides of the ball, hire a GM, and a new coaching staff.

The Tigers future is still up in the air. They have been building the farm system and shedding payroll in order to compete in a few years. It is much harder to re-build in baseball vs. football. The Lions have been re-building for the past 60 years, with no success. I don't see why any reasonable person would think that things are going to change any time soon.

Tigers never turn anything around. They are doomed to lose forever. they should move the team and change ownership, then get a new owner and change again. They are terrible. Zero talent, zero managing, their fans all smell and support them the wrong way. Burn down the city of Detroit and start over
How many SB did the Lions get too. How many did they win? I thought so, go back to your hole troll.

Winning AL Central is a garbage division. that is meaningless. Tigers are hot garbage and have zero future. They have zero chance to win the World Series in the next 100 years. Might as well just disband the team.

Lions will win a Super Bowl in the next five

Baseball is the worst sport in the history of the world anyway. Only old people really like it

But my team won a World Series recently. Your team will never win one

Last edited:
Ugh. This shtick has run its course.

Can you just go back to being a somewhat rational poster?

Baseball is the worst sport in the history of the world anyway. Only old people really like it

But my team won a World Series recently. Your team will never win one

I was at game 4 of the 1984 world series...so, I actually witnessed that they have already accomplished that feat.

Back