Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 15: Bucs @ Lions *Saturday* Thread

wasn't he just comparing the two because they were both selected in the 2nd round? GB picks an all pro. The Lions pick a POS

His argument is rodgers made him better. Its the other way around..adams made rodgers look good with separation. And broyles injuries hurt stafford putting durham on the field

His argument is rodgers made him better. Its the other way around..adams made rodgers look good with separation. And broyles injuries hurt stafford putting durham on the field

Due to most of the work being done by the QB, a great QB can always make a WR better. Great WRs very rarely make QBs better. Great WRs do make it a little easier for QBs. AR's accuracy and decision making make all of his WRs better. But we shouldn't be comparing Stafford to AR...it isn't fair to Matt. AR is probably the most talented QB in NFL history, a first ballot HOF. Matt isn't even on the radar for the HOF.

Stafford is hof qb. Adams saved rodgers career

There is nothing about Matt's career that indicates he is a HOF QB.

There is no statistical evidence that Adams saved Rodgers Career.

There have been 6 games in the past 2 years that Adams was out. Rodgers average QB rating in those 6 games was 122.5

Stafford had calvin you lunatic. Are you saying adams is better than calvin?

this is funny.

From freep article. https://www.freep.com/story/sports/...d-aaron-rodgers-green-bay-packers/6294579002/

Former Detroit Lions wide receiver Calvin Johnson is once again in the news for reasons that are not a positive reflection upon his stellar career in Detroit.

In an appearance on the “All the Smoke” podcast with former NBA players Stephen Jackson and Matt Barnes, Johnson revealed that he used to long to play for the Green Bay Packers during his Lions career. He even claims to have told Packers QB Aaron Rodgers about it during games between the two NFC North rivals.

Barnes asks Johnson to name one quarterback he wished he got to play with. “Megatron” didn’t even need a full second to think before blurting out “Aaron Rodgers.”

Johnson also said: “Whenever we played Green Bay, whenever Aaron Rodgers was over on our sideline he would say, ‘Hey man, you need to come on over here.’ And I said, ‘I wish I could.'”

Last edited:
Of course he could have also just not signed his after his rookie contract.

Stafford had calvin you lunatic. Are you saying adams is better than calvin?

Adam produces like Calvin..stafford better without calvin qb rating wise..caldwell helped that though..fixed early int issues

Adams is an elite wr. Rodgers also has much better run game, way way more short fields and better defense. It isnt one thing. Its many things in rodgers favor including best wr in league this year. Lions number one missed like 10 games

The point is rodgers gets way more support. Would i trade oline, run game and defense for one or lions having one or two better weapons (Jones and Hock over Mvs amd tonyan). Hell yes. Plus refs in my favor..yes please

Last edited:
Adam produces like Calvin..stafford better without calvin qb rating wise..caldwell helped that though..fixed early int issues

Adams is an elite wr. Rodgers also has much better run game, way way more short fields and better defense. It isnt one thing. Its many things in rodgers favor including best wr in league this year. Lions number one missed like 10 games

The point is rodgers gets way more support. Would i trade oline, run game and defense for one or lions having one or two better weapons (Jones and Hock over Mvs amd tonyan). Hell yes. Plus refs in my favor..yes please

Right so we agree. stafford has much more weapons than Rodgers this year and proved that he sucks much worse. Glad we're on the same page.

Adams > Jones
Hock > tonyan
Amendola > lazard
Swift > Jones
Ap > williams
Kerryon > dillon

Last edited:
Idiot. Its more than weapons what i was saying. Its everything and rodgers has it all

Also swift not greater than jones..jones is a beast and has run blocking

Idiot. Its more than weapons what i was saying. Its everything and rodgers has it all

Also swift not greater than jones..jones is a beast and has run blocking

More proof you know nothing about football. Jones is a 5th rd pick out of utep lol. Another guy made better by Rodgers. Thanks again for proving my point over and over and over.

More proof you know nothing about football. Jones is a 5th rd pick out of utep lol. Another guy made better by Rodgers. Thanks again for proving my point over and over and over.

By your logic then Stafford>Rodgers. Was drafted higher. Means he?s more talented. lol

Aaron Jones is a good player. Brady is 6th round pick. Stfu you are looking idiotic. Packers run game aids rodgers big time. Time to pay jones

By your logic then Stafford>Rodgers. Was drafted higher. Means he?s more talented. lol

Stafford and Rodgers were both projected to go in the top 10. Different years... but similar projection.

Are you honestly trying to tell me deandre swift is less talented than aaron Jones? Rodgers makes Jones way better than he is. He would get nearly nothing on the open market.

Aaron Jones averages 5 ypc..that run game, oline and adams carry rodgers

Put stafford on packers and he has a perfect passer rating

Last edited:
Aaron Jones averages 5 ypc..that run game, oline and adams carry rodgers

Put stafford on packers and he has a perfect passer rating

basically, you are saying that Matt is significantly better than AR?

Back