Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 15: Lions @ Panthers *Saturday* Thread

There is quite literally zero proof of this.

Zero proof it didn?t . Where have you been ? Local radio, pundits, National media and YouTube has been blowing smoke the Lions butts all week saying how they can win out and make the playoffs. Frustrating they were a no show today.

Damn winning out.
which is sadly true now but winning out didn?t happen so sadly pundits are wrong we still
Don?t control our destiny.

B. Go look Lions we?re all over the internet last few weeks? I?m so Pissed they lost
To Sam Donald.

Ugh I just keep thinking back to Ragnow's bad snap. Probably wouldn't have mattered since we couldn't stop anyone. Just more proof that the offense has to play perfect most weeks to cover for this defense.

Look at all the 7-8 teams . Lions are currently in the 18 spot with their pick. Look I want the playoffs as bad as everyone but maybe losing wouldn?t be so bad either. Rams pick could go up and maybe the lions pick gets closer to a top 15.

https://www.tankathon.com/nfl

Sad that teams like Jacksonville and Tampa Bay have a better shot at the playoffs then the lions do. We smashed Jacksonville.

Look at all the 7-8 teams . Lions are currently in the 18 spot with their pick. Look I want the playoffs as bad as everyone but maybe losing wouldn?t be so bad either. Rams pick could go up and maybe the lions pick gets closer to a top 15.

https://www.tankathon.com/nfl

We?re one win away from heading to Lambo w a playoff berth on the line. I?ll take that over a #14-15 pick any day. Let the Rams to the tanking and the Dan Campbell Lions do the winning!

I think Seattle and Washington each lose one more

So its up to Lions finishing 2-0. I get why everyone fears the Packers game now but 9-8 is getting them in

At vikings, seattle, bills, dolphins. So many what ifs

Elliot injury was big for this defense and Moore and Ife cant tackle I guess

Lions lack of run offense is just as concerning though

You will be after we beat Chicago next week and a playoff berth is on the line in Lambo!

I hope you?re right.

Nothing I would like better regarding NFL would be to finally have a team to root for in the postseason against whatever team Tom Brady is playing for.

I was a little torn in the tuck rule game, because you know, it was Woodson on one side of the ball and Brady on the other side of the ball.

I looked it up a year or two ago, and it looks like Brady has played against the l
Lions seven times. I only remember the one Thanksgiving day game.

You will be after we beat Chicago next week and a playoff berth is on the line in Lambo!

reluctantly, I'm going to the GB game. I hope it's a winner take all game...at least I'll freeze my ass off for a meaningful game.

We?re one win away from heading to Lambo w a playoff berth on the line. I?ll take that over a #14-15 pick any day. Let the Rams to the tanking and the Dan Campbell Lions do the winning!

I agree I want the playoffs but I don?t think a win gets us control of our playoff lives. We need Seattle to lose to the Jets at home. The jets have given up. We need both the Washington and giants need to lose one more game too right ?

This isn?t true. We don?t control our destiny if Seattle wins out. We would have to have three team?s finish 9-8 for the nfc tiebreaker to be used..
I sure want you to be right. This young team could use playoff experience.

Last edited:
reluctantly, I'm going to the GB game. I hope it's a winner take all game...at least I'll freeze my ass off for a meaningful game.

Wow?Lambeau Field in a potential winner take all game, last regular season game of the season, early January.

Sounds painful, but assuming you survive, even more unforgettable?especially when rooting against the home team.

Seems like a ?for everything else there?s MasterCard? moment if I ever heard one.

PFF Grades this week

(excluding low number of snaps)

Top 5 Overall
Mitchell 88.5
Houston 87
Zylstra 82.9
Barnes 80.7
Goff 78.6

Bottom 5 Overall
Thor 29.9
Paschal 33.4
Melifonwu 35.6
Rodrigo 43.1
Harris 43.3

Other notables
Decker 67.6
Sewell 67.2
Amon-Ra 60.6
Swift 57.4
Jamo 53
Jamaal Williams 50
Ragnow 49.3
Brown 46.4
Jonah Jackson 46.4
McNeill 58.9
Hutch 57.4
Romeo Okwara 57.3
Okudah 47.8
Joseph 47.6

Last edited:
Reactions: 503
Wow?Lambeau Field in a potential winner take all game, last regular season game of the season, early January.

Sounds painful, but assuming you survive, even more unforgettable?especially when rooting against the home team.

Seems like a ?for everything else there?s MasterCard? moment if I ever heard one.

Has all the makings of the 1958 NFL Championship. :hehe:

Back