Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 15: Lions @ Panthers *Saturday* Thread

Blame the defense... and you should. But this team was never going to win much only scoring 20 points.

It?s just to easy. They rush one way and cut back and no lion defensive player can make a play on the back side.

Last edited:
Blame the defense... and you should. But this team was never going to win much only scoring 20 points.

Sadly this game turned on Goff?s fumble. Needed to play with the lead.
Because this defense wasn?t stopping anyone today.

Last edited:
It?s just to easy. They rush one way and cut back and no lion defensive player can make a play.

Our ?star?/feel good story Rodriguez is a late round pick and deserved to be picked there. He should be a special teamer no more. They need to pay a proven vet this offseason imo

Glenn was just abused today. Not ready for the rushing attack..

Last edited:
Glenn was just abused today. Not ready for the rushing attack..

No excuses, consequences are a must. 1-6 record to start the season is on Glenn?s poor command of his defense, same as a majority of last year.

No excuses, consequences are a must. 1-6 record to start the season is on Glenn?s poor command of his defense, same as a majority of last year.

Offense/defense, neither got the job done today.

Run defense horrible
Pass defense horrible
Run game horrible
Pass game decent

I agree with some of this.

The 1 turnover cost us the chance at the lead. That?s on JG.
That mistake can?t happen.
Pass game was above average but bogged down in the red zone at times just my
Opinion.

Lions to much play on YouTube goes to their heads this week. Lay a big old egg.

I agree with some of this.

The 1 turnover cost us the chance at the lead. That?s on JG.
That mistake can?t happen.
Pass game was above average but bogged down in the red zone at times just my
Opinion.

That's just as much on rags. Either way it's 1 mistake

Back