Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 15: Lions @ Panthers *Saturday* Thread

Glad I didn't know it was a sat game. What an ass kicking.... going to be 300 yds rushing any second lmao.

Last edited:
Seattle lost. Hopefully SF beats Washington. After the Buffalo game we all knew we could only lose one game, well this is the one game. Got to go 2-0 to finish the season.

Seattle has the jets and, Rams at home. My guess is they go 2-0 and end up 9-8

Last edited:
Is Williams a move up bust draft pick ? Sure could use defense with that pick.

I don?t get why they don?t just throw to him every play, game is over anyway

I agree he needs freaking reps. It?s frustrating.. but he looked like he didn?t like the cold either earlier in the game.

Last edited:
Is Williams a move up bust draft pick ? Sure could use defense with that pick.

He?s the future, Chark, St Brown, and Williams sounds great. Hope the draft is defense, defense, defense, ? this year though in the offseason and draft though

Looks like fumble, turnover on downs in red zone plus terrible first half run d

60 percent playoffs down to 19 percent now

He?s the future, Chark, St Brown, and Williams sounds great. Hope the draft is defense, defense, defense, ? this year though in the offseason and draft though

Are you sure. The dude is a stick. Looks like he would break like glass.

I agree he needs freaking reps. It?s frustrating.. but he looked like he didn?t like the cold either earlier in the game.

It is, unless he?s not really ready, we just see so little out of him. A blown coverage td, that?s it

Back