Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 16: Packers @ Lions Thread and end of season grades, reviews, etc.

How in the hell are the Packers playing for a bye week? The Lions look like the better team.

Hey Aaron Rodgers...Mike MCcarthy is out there available. You look like shit. Step it up...we need more out of you.

Only 3 int's this year (per usual for him), but the rest of his season has been pedestrian as hell. I'm not confident he's going to flip the switch. We're going to need Blough to meltdown again in the 4th quarter and start throwing picks when the game is on the line.

Man KJ runs hard..just need that guy to stay healthy one year...his legs are in so bad shape i just dont see it happening.

Damn it.

Let’s see if we play some soft ass coverage now......which is exactly what we would do the first 15 games of the season.

remember when the lions would finally make a hole for Kevin Jones and he'd trip over the LOS? lol
Do you remember when he ran up the middle against the ravens and collided with ray Lewis. I remember it was an absolute stalemate of a hit and the sound was crazy even on tv but ive never been able to find that play again. I think it was a gain of 3 or 4 on a dive play.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

A couple time, maybe. I thought that was Kevin Smith? Not the director. The Central Florida guy.
Kevin smith always tripped over the los. Kevin jones was a good hard runner that i think retired with shoulder issues.

Do you remember when he ran up the middle against the ravens and collided with ray Lewis. I remember it was an absolute stalemate of a hit and the sound was crazy even on tv but ive never been able to find that play again. I think it was a gain of 3 or 4 on a dive play.

you just described 80% of Ray Lewis plays :D

crazy how good coleman is at punching the ball. Like when Dre Bly would just rip the shit out of peoples hands.

I remember that well, actually. That was not a stalemate....Jones LEVELED Ray Lewis. I absolutely loved the way Jones ran. Fast, one cut runner who could run by you or through you.

His body couldn?t hold up, though. Like Best?s head.

Back