Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 17: Packers @ Lions Thread

If Steelers can hang on all they need is the chargers and raiders game not to end up in a tie.

If the raiders and chargers tie.

Both teams make the playoffs

Maybe we will have a kneel off.

Steelers still have to hang in though.

Last edited:
Damn it we won with a interception. I think I want the kid from Oregon over Hutch but either is fine I think.

Last edited:
It?s always a good day when the Lions beat GB. There only have been too few of them.

We?re an organization full of losers.we can?t even successfully tank even when it?s handed to us. Smh

We?re an organization full of losers.we can?t even successfully tank even when it?s handed to us. Smh

This is correct.

The Fords are clueless. Been so since 1961 or 1963 whichever year you want to use.

The #1 pick doesn?t matter this draft, not a big deal if the Lions win.

Tomlin just punted on 4th and 1/2 yard at his own 40yard line. Strange in my opinion. I guess Ben can?t qb sneak anymore.

Not only did we trick off the #1 pick we re-confirmed to GB that Love is not a starting QB?Did this win just add an additional 2-3 years of Rogers in GB? Lol

Worked out punt up coming. I?m ok with the #2 pick but I want AR to leave Green Bay

Last edited:
Back