Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 17: Packers @ Lions Thread

Rams pick could be as high as #21, but requires Rams, Dallas, Tampa and KC all to lose inn wildcard weekend.

If Rams lose vs Cardinals we will pick no worse than 24th.

Rams pick could be as high as #21, but requires Rams, Dallas, Tampa and KC all to lose inn wildcard weekend.

If Rams lose vs Cardinals we will pick no worse than 24th.

I'm rooting for the higher pick so I want the rams to lose. But I really don't like kyler Murray.

even McVeigh must not think Stafford is elite. 3rd and 7 in the 4th quarter...a first down ends the game with a win and he runs the ball. Any coach with an elite QB calls a pass play to end the game...the Rams run it against a D that wasn't allowing anything on the ground.

The giants ran a qb sneak on 3rd and 9 today lol.

Planned?

Edit: Just saw it. Pathetic.

Or they were playing to secure better draft position.

In some fairness it was the backup QB I believe. They might have just preferred not doing something risky; however, I would have at least handed off to one of the RBs.

Back