Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Lions @ Cardinals Thread

Lol. Yes, he is. We win in spite of him. I get it. But complaining about a win because of the turnover differential is pathetic.

If you are only looking at the moment, yeah it doesn't matter. Big picture, it matters.

Last edited:
Glad I did not get motivated to drive down to MGM Grand and lose 1k today.

Lovely. Delaying the rebuild for this fucking garbage franchise. Yay.

I generally want wins regardless the records but the Lions are different. They're not a playoff team and 6-7 wins does harm.

I generally want wins regardless the records but the Lions are different. They're not a playoff team and 6-7 wins does harm.

Oh for sure. Every time this pathetic team wins a game it harms them rebuilding.

If you are only looking at the moment, yeah it doesn't matter. Big picture, it matters.

Not sure how.

So if in game 13 they are also +3 and lose, how was that affected by what happened today? It?s game by game. What it means is we need things like that to win. We aren?t good enough to win without a plus turnover margin.

Everyone knows that, though.

Awful quiet now.,we just beat a good team. Stafford was great. Where r the haters?

Awful quiet now.,we just beat a good team. Stafford was great. Where r the haters?

We?re 1-2 and just won a game we should win. If we beat the Saints next week and go 2-2, you may be able to talk for a week.

Collins and Harmon with picks. Ex pats baby. And Okudah nicely done

Stafford was terrible in the red zone and coaches playing for FG?s will lose most of the time, this isn?t a winning regime and everybody knows it

Stafford was terrible in the red zone and coaches playing for FG?s will lose most of the time, this isn?t a winning regime and everybody knows it

119 rating and another td called back by bogus hold.absolute dime

Patricia played this game perfectly. No time left for Murray

Not sure how.

So if in game 13 they are also +3 and lose, how was that affected by what happened today? It?s game by game. What it means is we need things like that to win. We aren?t good enough to win without a plus turnover margin.

Everyone knows that, though.

It shows what type of team we are. I would expect a talented team with good coaching to easily win with a +3.

If you are looking to judge a team you would consider the quality of their wins and how they won and lost.

Defense got 2 big stops when it mattered. There was some rush forcing turnovers. Special teams was great. Punt downed 1, fgs, and Agnew. Lions had a great 4th and won

Last edited:
119 rating and another td called back by bogus hold.absolute dime

Patricia played this game perfectly. No time left for Murray

Once in a great while even a blind squirrel finds a nut, lions squeak out a nail bitter that shouldn’t have been anywhere near that close if not for lousy red zone and conservative too afraid to loss predictable offense play calling 90% of the game

Last edited:
As the saying goes a win is a win. But I hate these Lions, we need a do-over. I need to go back in time and tell my 5 year old self, no.

It shows what type of team we are. I would expect a talented team with good coaching to easily win with a +3.

If you are looking to judge a team you would consider the quality of their wins and how they won and lost.

I?m not making a power rating list. Just saying it was a good game. This game showed EXACTLY what we are in my opinion. Solid to good offense that can be squeezed because we play offense like a singles hitter. We go as Stafford goes. He has been damn near perfect on 2 game winning drives this year (obviously Swift dropped one)...but missed opportunities in other areas that cost us points.

Or line sucks, no matter what Hughes says. Missed assignments and overall below average play.

AP?s vision gets him yards but his lack of lateral mobility and burst does hurt us at times. But that vision is special.

Defense sucks. One sack. Multiple missed tackles. Still play defense on the shallow cross like it?s the first time we?re seeing it.

Murray was awful today....that?s probably the biggest reason we won.

Getting plus 3 is impressive..great for lions to force it. Also shows cards have good offense. People were crowning murray. Take a seat murray. Stafford is the man

Back