Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 3: Ravens @ Lions Thread

Dumb defense call lost this shit. You get great pressure on 3 plays then go prevent and give them all day to complete a pass. So fucking dumb! Coaches lost this one.

Last edited:
Dan Campbell shiuld be fired for calling that timeout on 4th and 19. Why on earth would you give them time to design a play????

Lions
Hastag
Cursed.
Lmao
4th and 19.. wtf happened at dog park.
66 yard fg hits bar and goes through.

Fuck you Fords !

Dan Campbell is nothing but a rah rah guy that can't coach. He's literally Jim Harbaugh on steroids

Finally!!! The Lions had been the team that gave up Dempsey's record FG and now they finally get to be the team that lost to the record FG again! Relish the historical accomplishment!!!

TV clock isn?t official, need to see footage of the clock on the field

And now everytime that record FG is played over and over, we get to see the Lions in those shit-grey unis. Beautiful!!!

Or should they be referred to as 'tarnished silver'. They are quite obviously not 'polished silver'.

That's fitting, with how the team is tarnished. So fucking fitting.

Fire okwara for not completing the sack
Fire aaron Glenn for calling prevent after 3 great plays in base defense.
Fire the secondary for giving up a big pass play while in prevent.

How delay of game want called is beyond me.... refs fuck us again.

We suck... that is all

For what it?s worth, they played better than any of us expected. I?m sure they?ll look like total dogshit next week to prove that it was a fluke.

The no-call for delay of game was crazy. Not even close to getting the play off in time.

Why the hell would you call a time out on 4th and 19 and give the offense a chance to have a play.

And now everytime that record FG is played over and over, we get to see the Lions in those shit-grey unis. Beautiful!!!

Or should they be referred to as 'tarnished silver'. They are quite obviously not 'polished silver'.

That's fitting, with how the team is tarnished. So fucking fitting.

I love the steel gray uniforms.
I think they should use the blue helmets with them, though.

The no-call for delay of game was crazy. Not even close to getting the play off in time.

Why the hell would you call a time out on 4th and 19 and give the offense a chance to have a play.

The TO didn?t stop the clock. It was stopped.

It gave them time to choose a play?..but they were getting another play off regardless.

TV clock isn?t official, need to see footage of the clock on the field

grandy?.won?t bet my life on it, but pretty certain they?re synced. Just another apology letter forthcoming from the NFL that means jack shit.

Back