Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 4: Lions @ Packers *Thursday Night* Thread

There's no reason this game shouldve been stressful this half. Ben and Dan really need to figure out hiw to get an effective run game. This run only between the guards just ain't it.

Think this is still us learning how to win. I know we aren't as good as the first half, but we're closer to that team than the 2nd half team.

Going for it 4th and 1 was right call just my opinion.

Last edited:
Think this is still us learning how to win. I know we aren't as good as the first half, but we're closer to that team than the 2nd half team.

Yup. There's always a lot to criticize, but at the end of the day we went into Lambeau and put it on them.

There's no reason this game shouldve been stressful this half. Ben and Dan really need to figure out hiw to get an effective run game. This run only between the guards just ain't it.

We have doubled up the Packers?.at their place?..in prime time?..with a bunch of ticky tack calls and a play that shouldn?t have counted?..and we?re complaining.

Love it.

Back