Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6: Bengals @ Lions Thread

The finger is the bigger issue IMO. Put a cast on it and go play damn it!

The toe from what I understand is nothing to take lightly. Read an article about how that injury has ruined several careers due to guys trying to play through it, including Jack Lambert. If it is properly treated early it can be overcome, but to a man the biggest fear amongst NFL players is Turf Toe, due to the debilitating pain and uncertain recovery.

Article even mentions that Deion Sanders has a toe that is extremely fucked up, to the point I was wondering why he didn't have it removed, but the big toe is just extremely difficult to live without let alone play in NFL with it being injured due to so much force placed upon it during games.

It is not like he has a grown in toenail or athletes foot. Read up on it and you will learn how that injury is extremely serious despite it sounding so inconsequential.

Maybe they should try treating it was their head coach's post game tears

Defense keeping em in the game it?s truly shocking how bad the lions offense is. Goff is just horrendous

Idiotic but at least they were smart enough to give it to their best RB

Last edited:
These coaches just suck with decisions. 4th down they let the play clock run down so they take a timeout. You gotta get a least the offense up there trying to get them to jump if you're gonna waste a to.

Goff is clearly not the future qb here. Just play Blough and see if he's at least a backup. Fuck I'm sure he can at least stare down his first option as good as shitty Goff

Challenge it ya dumb shit, won?t win but what difference does it make 2 mins before the half

Back