Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 6: Bengals @ Lions Thread

That was way too easy. And Harris couldn?t even shake off a block from a pipsqueak rookie WR

Finally a good penalty. That saved them from being stopped on 4th down in their own territory. What a horrible play call on 4th and 1. A draw play out of the shot gun? lol

Or Anthony Lynn? What is this game plan?

4 yard passes?

Predictable runs?

I don?t get it.

AO always on perfect position for a deflection. Unfortunately the wr was wide open and caught it.

What the hell goes through Campbells head?? Goes for it on his own 20 earlier but down 3 scores he doesn't go for it at the 50????

I?ve seen enough for the day

This team isn?t going to win a single game this year they are incredibly bad

So that's what its like to have a young rookie talent at wr. Good thing we have 2 dts not making any plays.

wow...I really thought this was a game that the Lions could keep close. Cinci really isn't very good.

Of course Joseph misses a game winning field goal today from 47 lol

Jax got their 1st win today, thankfully. Lions are looking to keep the #1 overall which they can hopefully convert into additional picks. The more picks the better!

The lions are on the clock who will be the pour unlucky soul to be the #1 pick in the 2022 NFL draft?

Worst i have seen them play. And that says alot for the lions

It's all good. And the Lions might be able to trade down. Regardless, anyone drafted by the team now is actually fortunate as they will be playing for the best player's coach in NFL, and will play for a SB while on rookie deal.

Campbell called out Goff which is acutely a shot at the GM. Now the fire works begin!

Back