Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 9: Lions @ Bears Thread

Cousins dumb ass doesn't stick the ball out. Queens lose.

Edit. Queens win lol

Last edited:
Then Allen fumbles the snap? I guess Vikings get all the luck.. Bills are a great Franchise but they do have a history of choking.

Last edited:
Are you watching these games??

We don?t need a QB. We need 2 elite DT?s. A LB. A safety. Another LB. Another S.

And in free agency we need more DT?s, LB?s and S?s.

It'd be nice if Paschal put a little weight on and becomes that rush DT.

I couldn't argue against a will Anderson pick.

If this offense can stay relatively healthy next year, no reason it can?t score 26/game or even more.

This defense DESPERATELY needs talent. Especially in the trenches.

Going QB early is not the answer. It?s not. Building a good team is more important to winning NOW and winning in the future. New England didn?t go 11-5 with Matt Cassel because he?s an 11 win QB.

Minn kinda got fucked that they didn't review that sideline catch down to the 25. Ball clearly moved when it hit the ground. Should've definitely been reviewed.

I thought it moved.

It definitely moved. The rules guy even said it was a horrible call not to review it. Minnesota won anyway so I'm sure it won't be much of a deal, but it should. No excuse not to stop play and look there. Apparently the players are the only people held accountable in the NFL

Back