Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 9: Lions @ Steelers Thread

What an awful game. At least they won?t go 0-17 lol

So Lions .

Not. Look at the Lions history of playing at Pitt and you will actually appreciate the fact they did not lose.

All Pitt needed was to run Najee up the middle and get a few yards to allow for yet another 50+ yard FG loss. Instead, Lions get a TO and the tie.

Still convinced Goff isn't even a top 40 QB, outplayed by another backup.

I?d agree with that. I look at Heineke in Washington and Seimien in NO and both of those QB?s have the ability to go through their progressions and find WR?s. Our guy can?t do that. I get that he?s going to be part of this team next year?..but if it?s in a bigger role than veteran backup we?re in a lot of trouble.

Run game with 3rd tackle was good. Of course Nelson starts playing well and gets hurt. Same with Jefferon

Think a tie is worth half a win so tehcnically not winless either

We have a qb that can't throw and a kicker that can't kick. What kind of idiot gm do we have?

Back