Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 9: Lions @ Steelers Thread

I?d normally be happy with this fumble, but I have no confidence in neither the offense or Santoso.

Is the longest losing streak... no, not the current all games one... the one where the Lions have not won at Pitt since 1955... about to come to an end?

Wow, that would be significant on many levels.

Detroit could release their entire roster tomorrow and I'm betting 90% of them would be unclaimed

We just called a time out for the steelers lol. This fucking coaching staff lol. ... they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Tie vs loss makes no difference unless they win a future game and the tie moves them out of the #1 pick. So if the plan is that they would rather lose, so be it.

Back