Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Gotta Feeling Mayhew..

As right as you are, it would still be the smart move. Upgrade the D-Line and cut cap space to boot. A lot of it.

The only thing we can really rule out in Rd 1 as far as I'm concerned is QB, RB, TE, DT. Mayhew is unpredictable.

I think I am beginning to know what being a Packers, Steelers, and Patriots fan is like.

I think I am beginning to know what being a Packers, Steelers, and Patriots fan is like.

You mean actually NOT wanting to draft certain positions because you have enough talent to fill them at a championship level?

Fucking weird ain't it?

Sorry Zoom not quite. They all have rings although I now know how the ravens feel lol.

If were moving up for an OT jumping SD would be key. that would put us at 17 with cinci's (via Oakland) pick. Using the old draft chart that would roughly be a 3rd and 5th, but MM has yet to give up picks he likes to swap draft position.

Last edited:
I mean those teams don't go crazy in free agency, make smart moves that are sometimes unpredictable in the draft, and make value trades. Its kinda nerve racking right now but hopefully I get used to it

As right as you are, it would still be the smart move. Upgrade the D-Line and cut cap space to boot. A lot of it.

said it since my first mock in Jan. If we got Mercilus id cut avril in a second and save 10 mil.

Mercilus
Martin
Barron
Jenkins
Kirkpatrick

will be my hopefuls.

1st round WR ? with Nate and Titus....it'd be a waste of a pick

Would you put it past Mayhew to give Staff more weapons? It would very unlikely and Millen like but I wouldn't put it past him if Floyd drops or they're high on the CJ clone from GT. You could even mention Wright but he's small and a Titus clone. Nate's getting up there and could be terminated soon.

I'm not saying it's likely or I'm for it, just that I wouldn't put it past him. We've been shocked before.

You know who I want.

CG ftw.

If we let it ride with the cb's we have, it's going to be one frustrating season..

We need secondary. I dont care what the coaches or front office says that is the WEAKEST part of this team and they need to work on it.

I pretend that the 50's werent that long ago just so I can say we have something that say we were good.

Would you put it past Mayhew to give Staff more weapons? It would very unlikely and Millen like but I wouldn't put it past him if Floyd drops or they're high on the CJ clone from GT. You could even mention Wright but he's small and a Titus clone. Nate's getting up there and could be terminated soon.

I'm not saying it's likely or I'm for it, just that I wouldn't put it past him. We've been shocked before.

You know who I want.

CG ftw.

I don't know, 5,000 yards last year. I think he has enough weapons....Needs a reliable running game though.

I don't know, 5,000 yards last year. I think he has enough weapons....Needs a reliable running game though.

Indeed. We thought the same thing about the D line last draft. Our strongest area and low and behold they add to their strengths. As messed up as this is to say.. They could improve their WR core and be even deadlier. Only if they feel like they can't let a talent slip, it has to be there. Mayhew works in mysterious ways.

Back