Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hard Knocks 2022

was awesome seeing my favorite team on hard knocks. Learned alot about Dan Campbell. i think he will get his guys to fight every game....we just lack the talent still for it to make a difference.

As far as hard knocks goes...missed opportunity not doing anything on Jameson Williams and how his rehab is going. His attitude on draft day rubbed alot of detroiter's the wrong way (not me). This could have been a good platform to try to get to know him a bit more.

So what you?re saying is, no matter how hard the Lions fight or don?t fight, it doesn?t matter because it won?t make a difference.

Am I understanding that correctly?

nice. One of the biggest days of his life and he gets hammered the night before and is hung over. Good decision making :cheers:

Draft night is a celebration and they are young 20s. Not unexpected. Now he goes to work with rehab and hopefully in-season production.

The point is, he wasn't pissed the Lions drafted him. And that interview has no bearing on how he will perform as a Lion. Now if he turns into a Charlie Rogers, then that's a different story but they have very different personalities

So what you?re saying is, no matter how hard the Lions fight or don?t fight, it doesn?t matter because it won?t make a difference.

Am I understanding that correctly?

"Grit" can only take you so far when your team isnt very talented. Its the NFL....alot of teams try hard. If anyone thinks thats a competitive advantage then they are dumb.

Last edited:
Remember though, we?re the team that can and the team that will. That?s the 2022-23 Detroit Lions. Lol

Notice he left out what they will do lmao. Did he mean they can and will win 4 games?

Back