Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs EMU

Who the hell rRecruited McDaniels ? They guy is so small. Can?t play defense (he isn?t the only Wolverine not playing defense).
I just do not see him as a big ten player. I could be wrong I know he was highly ranked but I just do not see i as of right now.
Is he just supposed to be a passer ?

Last edited:
Who the hell rRecruited McDaniels ? They guy is so small. Can?t play defense (he isn?t the only Wolverine not playing defense).
I just do not see him as a big ten player. I could be wrong I know he was highly ranked but I just do not see i as of right now.
Is he just supposed to be a passer ?

He is insanely quick and sees the floor really well. He's figuring out his way right now. 2nd game as a true freshman. Going to be some bumps.

He is insanely quick and sees the floor really well. He's figuring out his way right now. 2nd game as a true freshman. Going to be some bumps.

Ok I will take your word for it. But I?d prefer a guard a tad bigger then him.

Again no one moving feet on defense. Terrible foul by bufkin.

Last edited:
Awful . Not winning many big ten games playing like this.

McDaniel?s then promptly misses the front end of a 1/1

missed free throws. Team 14/24 from three line 58.3 %
At the under 8 timeout.

Last edited:
I?d put in Llewelyn and Williams in and take McDaniel out. Just me.

Back