Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs EMU

I really don't like Bates. I think he's a future NBA cancer for whichever teams have him, but his talent is there. Crazy talent.

What in thee fuck happened and why was this game a nail biter?

Shot like shit from the FT line and from 3. EMU played their asses off like this was their national championship (it was).

Seriously, EMU deserves a hats off tonight. I'll be surprised if they don't run away in the MAC and go dancing this year.

Shot like shit from the FT line and from 3. EMU played their asses off like this was their national championship (it was).

Seriously, EMU deserves a hats off tonight. I'll be surprised if they don't run away in the MAC and go dancing this year.

Surprising, because I saw they were ranked #312.

Hey, good if they do.

EMU is the true little brother.

I always root for them when they?re not playing Michigan.

Back