Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs MSU

thewolverines24

4:30 PM EST on CBS. Regular season finale and a chance to ruin their tournament hopes. Let's do the world a favor and have a March Madness without MSU, Duke, and Kentucky.

Go Blue!!!

4:30 PM EST on CBS. Regular season finale and a chance to ruin their tournament hopes. Let's do the world a favor and have a March Madness without MSU, Duke, and Kentucky.

Go Blue!!!

I don't think this game will slide them out if we happen to win. I think it would depend more on if some conference tournaments have upset winners steal bubble spots.

I would not mind at all if Howard held back on the minutes of the starters today.

I don't think this game will slide them out if we happen to win. I think it would depend more on if some conference tournaments have upset winners steal bubble spots.

I would not mind at all if Howard held back on the minutes of the starters today.

It could and it would be a lot cooler if it did.

DJ Carstenson and Bo Borowski both worked the Iowa Vs Wisconsin game

Contested layups seem to be a issue. Need to start marking those in traffic.

Omg this is bad. Brooks is the glue on this team.

I mean I know you can't just sit all the starters to begin a game, but man...this is exactly why I said I hoped to reduce their minutes today.

Terrible news

Brown has been hot garbage as of late on the offensive end. Damn

Wtf is wrong with everyone’s shot ? Haven’t made a bucket since a brooks left :/

Back