Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs MSU

Everyone sucked against Illinois.

Franz was our leading scorer Thursday against MSU while shooting 66.7% from three. Talk about sucking...

Thats why I said 2nd half. He keeps throwing those running layups at the backboard and they ain't working. It's reminding me of the Simpson hook that wouldn't fall anymore

Thats why I said 2nd half. He keeps throwing those running layups at the backboard and they ain't working. It's reminding me of the Simpson hook that wouldn't fall anymore

He sucked in the 2nd half while we were running them off the floor and he scored 11 points?

Idk if it's because of all these games bunched together but has anyone noticed we've been going 1 on 1 more in our losses and tight games?

I guess only being down 4 at the half isn't that bad. we're a second half team, except against Illinois, right?

I haven?t been posting on the thread much. Big Dick has got to be more physically assertive. Use that Big Duck Physicality to jam it in the hole. Don?t settle for that gentlemanly finesse shit.

I guess only being down 4 at the half isn't that bad. we're a second half team, except against Illinois, right?

Since the incredible run beating ranked teams coming off the Covid suspension of play, I would say yes.

uh oh eli brooks went out? i just turned it on 2:00 before the half

Back