Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hoops vs MSU

Pathetic display of basketball against this shit team. These fucks shouldn't be smelling the tournament, but thanks Michigan for letting them!!!!!!

We couldn’t hit free throws.
We can’t seem to hit open shots.
Offense ran like shit.
Can’t make a bucket in traffic any let it seems.

I was agreeing with you .

I know. I'm not arguing with you. Just pointing out you can't really expect to beat a team much worse. Probably not coming off well. I should calm it down. This game ultimately meant nothing for us

I know. I'm not arguing with you. Just pointing out you can't really expect to beat a team much worse. Probably not coming off well. I should calm it down. This game ultimately meant nothing for us

Yes, calm down. We're Big Ten champs and a great team, and they're mediocre and still on the bubble.

What are you talking about? We were up by 28 Thursday and called off the dogs.

I thought they looked like shit. MSU basically missing every shot they took, made them look better. 69 not great against a shitty team, 64 today and 53 in the loss to Illinois. Production is down.

I just drank another beer, ate a pack of salted cashews, and farted really loud. I'm already over the loss.

I thought they looked like shit. MSU basically missing every shot they took, made them look better. 69 not great against a shitty team, 64 today and 53 in the loss to Illinois. Production is down.

Scoring 69, nice, was because we pulled our guys. We played every walk-on.

It doesn't matter. We're B1G Champs. We're a 1 seed. Eli's health is the only thing that matters now.

We have not played very great compared to the other games our last three games. It is frustrating we seem to be playing at other teams pace and not ours.

Come on. The team slowed down on Thursday up 20+ with 8 minutes to go. They could have got 80 and won by 40 if they tried

Back