Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hospitals Sued to Keep Prices Secret. They Lost.

from here, as it was applied not by but to me and others. Notice, I said "as I understand it." Also notice, it's sarcasm and that even in his months long absence you can't help but try your hardest to defend MC from a totally innocuous sarcastic remark.

MC hasn't posted in 2 months and you're still this obsessed with him, even to the point of thinking Red is defending him. Maybe you Mud and Byco can start a conspiracy support group.

MC hasn't posted in 2 months and you're still this obsessed with him, even to the point of thinking Red is defending him. Maybe you Mud and Byco can start a conspiracy support group.

Sez the guy with KEK the Frog as his avi. And a handle of "Thumb." Clever.

At the risk of sounding obsessed, I think it's going on 4 months now - I remember asking Tinsel if he had heard from MC and if he was OK about 2 months ago.

Notice though, I never actually brought up his name, I just thought the reference was pretty funny and fitting for a couple of guys who rarely agree with the current president. it's not my fault Gulo didn't get it - I constantly have to explain sarcasm to him. He has a demonstrated history of missing it, despite it being featured heavily in many of my posts. It's odd that you're getting your panties in a wad over it.

Last edited:
lol.. Didn't even make it to the second page before this thread devolved to off topic shit slinging!

That's why you guys are my favorites.

And I should have expected you would lock on to the low percentage use of the meme, and just assume that it was 100% what it means every time.

After all, what else to expect from someone convinced that certain numbers are used to destroy civilization, that Bill Gates wants to depopulate the planet through planned parenthood and vaccinations, that drinking milk will kill you, or that everything bad that happens in the world is the result of some secret society intent on controlling mankind.

My guess is you did you search on Pepe, and ignored every single fact about it other than the minor occurrences where alt-righters used it, because that fits your narrative of always finding worst possible thing about everything. Besides, if you have spent any time at all on this board it should be painfully obvious that I don't even come close matching anything alt-right.

And I should have expected you would lock on to the low percentage use of the meme, and just assume that it was 100% what it means every time.

After all, what else to expect from someone convinced that certain numbers are used to destroy civilization, that Bill Gates wants to depopulate the planet through planned parenthood and vaccinations, that drinking milk will kill you, or that everything bad that happens in the world is the result of some secret society intent on controlling mankind.

My guess is you did you search on Pepe, and ignored every single fact about it other than the minor occurrences where alt-righters used it, because that fits your narrative of always finding worst possible thing about everything. Besides, if you have spent any time at all on this board it should be painfully obvious that I don't even come close matching anything alt-right.

Percentages don’t matter for your team. We’re not even allowed to make the OK sign or wave to a crowd a certain way or have a certain haircut anymore (The problematic haircut isn’t a problem for me, but people who can still grow hair are limited in their choices because of your side). You have to own this one.

Last edited:
If I can?t use sarcasm or make jokes here anymore I might as well just give up DSF altogether.

If I wanted super serious discussion all the time I certainly wouldn't come here. I find it to be a nice mix of discussion and shitposting.

Hence why you guys are my favorites.

tumblr_n5s115FHY21rznvwdo1_400.gif

Wow. You really took my post seriously? I am mildly familiar with your political views. Hence, that KEK-Pepe is a "thing" is all I wanted to point out, and it's not new to me. And I thought that the addition of "thumb" as avatar would be a hint, too, that I was being "light-hearted." You ran with it; not me.

But, yes, I am convinced that diabolical forces are loose in the world, but that's always been the case; they are more prevalent today. Just look about you. Bill Gates does want to limit population growth. He says it all the time. Planned Parenthood certainly does not promote population growth. Vaccines do harm to people. I agree that milk is not good for us. Secret societies have existed for centuries. This is all indisputable.

Last edited:
Well if you don?t know where you?re going with this how can you expect me to?
Don't know where I'm going?

It's just a question. From the resistance you put up to answering, I suspected you thought I was leading towards something, I'm just clarifying that that's not what this is. I didn't know what you were referring to.

At the risk of sounding obsessed, I think it's going on 4 months now - I remember asking Tinsel if he had heard from MC and if he was OK about 2 months ago.

Notice though, I never actually brought up his name, I just thought the reference was pretty funny and fitting for a couple of guys who rarely agree with the current president. it's not my fault Gulo didn't get it - I constantly have to explain sarcasm to him. He has a demonstrated history of missing it, despite it being featured heavily in many of my posts. It's odd that you're getting your panties in a wad over it.

It kind of is your fault when you expect me to be in the know for stuff I wasn't around for.

Don't know where I'm going?

It's just a question. From the resistance you put up to answering, I suspected you thought I was leading towards something, I'm just clarifying that that's not what this is. I didn't know what you were referring to.

Again, that was more sarcasm - if you re-read the post I quoted, it can be interpreted as you saying you don't know where you're going with this. I know you didn't mean it that way.

It kind of is your fault when you expect me to be in the know for stuff I wasn't around for.

I'm having a hard time feeling responsible for this. The billionaire bootlicker label was used enough times and over a fairly long stretch directed at me and a few others that it's pretty much a part of the lexicon on DSF. Also, if you're not MC and your handle doesn't rhyme with "digbunsgob" I'm most likely being sarcastic and not trying to make fun of you.

Last edited:

Spartanmack, cis-gender male, he-him are my preferred pronouns. I just want to state for the record, cats suck and I take great offense to any use of cat imagery as a representation of me. I'll thank you in advance to refrain from doing so in the future - except tigers, they're awesome and I'm totally cool with tiger imagery.

Spartanmack, cis-gender male, he-him are my preferred pronouns. I just want to state for the record, cats suck and I take great offense to any use of cat imagery as a representation of me. I'll thank you in advance to refrain from doing so in the future - except tigers, they're awesome and I'm totally cool with tiger imagery.

Yeah. That cat's not you.

The cat is funny.

Back