Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Hospitals Sued to Keep Prices Secret. They Lost.

I bet the correlation coefficient for people who struggle with sarcasm and don't know that cats suck and aren't funny is effectively 1.

I don't know if I'd say they suck. They're like geese. They don't bother me, but I recognize that some are afraid of them.

100% dog person if this is a dog/cat thing though. Not liking dogs is a sign that a person is out of touch or maybe even at odds with what it means to be human.

I don't know if I'd say they suck. They're like geese. They don't bother me, but I recognize that some are afraid of them.

100% dog person if this is a dog/cat thing though. Not liking dogs is a sign that a person is out of touch or maybe even at odds with what it means to be human.

agree on the dog bit - been postponing getting a family dog for awhile but we're getting close - youngest just finished kindergarten and we're about to move so we're almost ready.

I don't fear cats, I despise them and I don't REALLY despise them, I just think as a species, they're a bunch of selfish assholes that would take over the world and wipe us out if they didn't need us, so in that regard they're more like terrorists than geese. Although I'm open to the possibility that geese are like that too and that's what you meant by the comparison, but what I know about geese is they're just a filthy nuisance, too dumb to even think about taking over the world.

Last edited:
agree on the dog bit - been postponing getting a family dog for awhile but we're getting close - youngest just finished kindergarten and we're about to move so we're almost ready.

I don't fear cats, I despise them and I don't REALLY despise them, I just think as a species, they're a bunch of selfish assholes that would take over the world and wipe us out if they didn't need us, so in that regard they're more like terrorists than geese. Although I'm open to the possibility that geese are like that too and that's what you meant by the comparison, but what I know about geese is they're just a filthy nuisance, too dumb to even think about taking over the world.

"a bunch of selfish assholes that would take over the world and wipe us out if they didn't need us"

That's the perfect political mascot.

Back