Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

I guess we lost the Afghanistan War

What happened Bob, did you stop taking your meds and suddenly decide it was time to remind everyone how out of your mind you are?

No Bob's right. Why don't you go to parler? Everyone there is as retarded as you, and you could be the founding member of the "MSU sports" section on the site (to other MSU posters here: I mean that as a compliment to MSU, because I assume it doesn't already exist).

Republicans are portraying this as somehow a knock on Biden, but I think he was smart to ignore Boris Johnson (who is a retard), and the UK, (the crappiest country in Europe) for 36 hours.

If I was president, every country that still had a monarch would be added to the "Axis of Evil."

No Bob's right. Why don't you go to parler? Everyone there is as retarded as you, and you could be the founding member of the "MSU sports" section on the site (to other MSU posters here: I mean that as a compliment to MSU, because I assume it doesn't already exist).

Nice language - what do you expect from the boards biggest hypocrite and only open bigot? I've never been to parler but based on how you and Bob describe it, it doesn't seem all that appealing - probably not too many morons like you two to make fun of which is at least half of what I post here. I really enjoy watching you resort to ad hominem and bigotry because you have no real facts to back up your moronic positions.

Last edited:
Republicans are portraying this as somehow a knock on Biden, but I think he was smart to ignore Boris Johnson (who is a retard), and the UK, (the crappiest country in Europe) for 36 hours.

If I was president, every country that still had a monarch would be added to the "Axis of Evil."

you'd be like if bernie sanders and dennis kucinech had a kid - totally spineless and dumb as the day is long.

a little comic relief: Afghanistan has one (1) Jewish resident left, and he's staying.

Guy sounds like a real peach:
Simantov, a carpet and jewelry merchant, was born in the Afghan city of Herat, which decades ago was home to hundreds of Jews. He eventually moved to Kabul but fled to Tajikistan in 1992 before returning to the capital city.

He lives in the synagogue ? which he renovated himself ? in the heart of Kabul?s flower district. Without him around, the synagogue will shut down, ending an era of Jewish life in the country that scholars believe began at least 2,000 years ago.

He became the country?s last Jew upon the death of Yitzhak Levi in 2005. The pair famously did not get along and in 1998 Levi wrote to the Taliban interior minister to accuse Simantov of theft of Jewish relics. Simantov retorted by telling the Taliban that Levi ran a secret brothel where he sold alcohol.
The Taliban was so annoyed by their constant fighting that they threw them in jail. But they eventually kicked them out when they continued to fight inside the prison.
Apparently some Hebrew organization offered to evacuate him, but when he asked for money, they told him to stay in Afghanistan:
Israeli-American businessman Moti Kahana, who has been involved in several controversial high profile exfiltrations of Jews from Middle Eastern countries, told Haaretz on Wednesday that while 62-year-old Zabulon Simantov initially agreed to be evacuated, he subsequently conditioned his exit on the receipt of "personal financing.?

"I'm not paying Jews to save their own lives. I'm here to help. I'm not here to pay you to save your life," Kahana said.
Simantov ?claimed to have had some debts that he had to cover before he leaves.
He should start a gofundme to help pay his debts. I'd send him $5

a little comic relief: Afghanistan has one (1) Jewish resident left, and he's staying.

Guy sounds like a real peach:
Simantov, a carpet and jewelry merchant, was born in the Afghan city of Herat, which decades ago was home to hundreds of Jews. He eventually moved to Kabul but fled to Tajikistan in 1992 before returning to the capital city.

He lives in the synagogue ? which he renovated himself ? in the heart of Kabul?s flower district. Without him around, the synagogue will shut down, ending an era of Jewish life in the country that scholars believe began at least 2,000 years ago.

He became the country?s last Jew upon the death of Yitzhak Levi in 2005. The pair famously did not get along and in 1998 Levi wrote to the Taliban interior minister to accuse Simantov of theft of Jewish relics. Simantov retorted by telling the Taliban that Levi ran a secret brothel where he sold alcohol.
The Taliban was so annoyed by their constant fighting that they threw them in jail. But they eventually kicked them out when they continued to fight inside the prison.
Apparently some Hebrew organization offered to evacuate him, but when he asked for money, they told him to stay in Afghanistan:
Israeli-American businessman Moti Kahana, who has been involved in several controversial high profile exfiltrations of Jews from Middle Eastern countries, told Haaretz on Wednesday that while 62-year-old Zabulon Simantov initially agreed to be evacuated, he subsequently conditioned his exit on the receipt of "personal financing.?

"I'm not paying Jews to save their own lives. I'm here to help. I'm not here to pay you to save your life," Kahana said.
Simantov ?claimed to have had some debts that he had to cover before he leaves.
He should start a gofundme to help pay his debts. I'd send him $5

so if the Jews were there 2,000 years ago and Muhammad was born around 570 and Islam was founded in the 7th Century, are the Muslims living on stolen land in Afghanistan?

Edit: then Israel - similar question, are they occupying stolen land?

Last edited:
It?s painfully obvious both you and Tiger think no Republicans do anything wrong. So neither one of you are credible ever on this board. That Florida governor is another Trump fuck up clone. But I guess his over crowding hospitals mean Jack to that rich asshole.

It?s painful obvious that Afghanistan is an always was a cluster fuck that we never should been involved with. I feel bad for anyone stuck over there but everyone knew the date of the withdrawal. Seems like senate Democrats are not happy and will be probing Biden administration on this. So if he fucked up I?m sure there will be investigating unlike Republicans who cover for criminals like Trump. The whole Afghanistan plan was flawed from the start.

Hey Hack why don?t you leave the board ? Isn?t that right wing board Parler available anymore?

That?s completely untrue I never supported bush he was a fool.

Perot
Paul
Trump
Desantas

Never once supported either bush Cheney or known unknowns unknowns knows dingleberry

Are FL hospitals really overcrowded is that was CNN told ya? The CDC didn?t conveniently over report new case couple weeks back right? Did you know we have a major shortage of nurses in this country? I suppose that doesn?t reduce the coverage available leading to overcrowded or shortage of staff? Ron desantas is a less asshole version of trump he would make a great president

Last edited:
Everyone knew the date of the withdrawal. This is something the Trump administration signed off on and you Jack asses are blaming Biden for implementing it. Sadly all this money spent by Republican and Democratic administration has been wasted when it could been spent on Americans. To many lives lost for this shit hole country that appears to not want democracy. .What?s weird we are getting out which is what you guys wanted and when a Democratic President had the guts to sign off in the previous administration plan you guys cry foul.

I think that there?s enough blame to spread about to all four presidents. Sure, Biden was ?holding the wolf by the ears? but just ?letting it go? is not the best solution.

sick meme bro - exactly what one would expect from an anti-semitic hypocrite. Isn't your whole "stolen land" stupidity based on who was there first?

After you're done with the mental gymnastics to justify your hypocritical nonsense, you can then explain how Israel, the only democracy in the region where muslims are free to live with all the same rights as nonmuslim Israelis is an apartheid state. I could use a few good laughs this morning.

it's not a meme, it's a really funny picture i found.

i thought about giving your post a response, but decided it didn't warrant one.

it's a really funny picture i found.

It is funny.

I did a search engine search trying to find the story behind that photo, but nothing came up? Where did you find that photo and did you find the story behind it with the photo?

Because it is really funny.

Also is he holding the sign specifically for Socrates, Plato and Aristotle, or just the world in general?

That?s completely untrue I never supported bush he was a fool.

Perot
Paul
Trump
Desantas

Never once supported either bush Cheney or known unknowns unknowns knows dingleberry

Are FL hospitals really overcrowded is that was CNN told ya? The CDC didn?t conveniently over report new case couple weeks back right? Did you know we have a major shortage of nurses in this country? I suppose that doesn?t reduce the coverage available leading to overcrowded or shortage of staff? Ron desantas is a less asshole version of trump he would make a great president

No he wouldn't. Nice try but Florida is a mess right now.

No he wouldn't. Nice try but Florida is a mess right now.

A mess compared to what?

California?

New York?

The entire rest of the country?

Kabul?

Australia?

New Zealand?

One fucking case in Auckland?one fucking case?the island goes into full ass on lockdown.

We have the stupid useless worthless mask mandates here in LA County?and they?re imposing vaccine mandates (I made the personal choice to get the jab) is it containing anything?

No.

Fuck no.

@0:32

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kZgE_sUrXFY

I tried to move these Covid post to the Covid board but it didn?t take for whatever reason.

At least the US recouped our investment. Link

'Not helping transparency, the Biden Administration is now hiding key audits on Afghan military equipment. This week, our auditors at OpenTheBooks.com reposted two key reports on the U.S. war chest of military gear in Afghanistan that had disappeared from federal websites.

#1. Government Accountability Office (GAO) audit of U.S. provided military gear in Afghanistan (August 2017): reposted report (dead link: report).

#2. Special Inspector General For Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) audit of $174 million in lost ScanEagle drones (July 2020): reposted report (dead link: report).

U.S. taxpayers paid for these audits and the U.S.-provided equipment and should be able to follow the money.

After publication, the GAO spokesman responded to our request for comment, 'the State Department requested we temporarily remove and review reports on Afghanistan to protect recipients of US assistance that may be identified through our reports and thus subject to retribution.' However, these reports only have numbers and no recipient information."

Winner of the Captain Obvious Statement of the Century

"We don't have a complete picture, obviously, of where every article of defense materials has gone, but certainly a fair amount of it has fallen into the hands of the Taliban,? White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan said Tuesday, The Hill reported. ?And obviously, we don't have a sense that they are going to readily hand it over to us at the airport.?

Last edited:
At least the US recouped our investment. Link

'Not helping transparency, the Biden Administration is now hiding key audits on Afghan military equipment. This week, our auditors at OpenTheBooks.com reposted two key reports on the U.S. war chest of military gear in Afghanistan that had disappeared from federal websites.

#1. Government Accountability Office (GAO) audit of U.S. provided military gear in Afghanistan (August 2017): reposted report (dead link: report).

#2. Special Inspector General For Afghanistan Reconstruction (SIGAR) audit of $174 million in lost ScanEagle drones (July 2020): reposted report (dead link: report).

U.S. taxpayers paid for these audits and the U.S.-provided equipment and should be able to follow the money.

After publication, the GAO spokesman responded to our request for comment, 'the State Department requested we temporarily remove and review reports on Afghanistan to protect recipients of US assistance that may be identified through our reports and thus subject to retribution.' However, these reports only have numbers and no recipient information."

Winner of the Captain Obvious Statement of the Century

"We don't have a complete picture, obviously, of where every article of defense materials has gone, but certainly a fair amount of it has fallen into the hands of the Taliban,? White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan said Tuesday, The Hill reported. ?And obviously, we don't have a sense that they are going to readily hand it over to us at the airport.?

By an account I just read (former Army captain & state dept. foreign affairs officer - link) (also interviewed on Democracy Now) much of the money we handed out there went right to the Taliban themselves.

He states that's one of the reasons the US occupation was relatively low casualty... a lot of our firebases existed somewhat peacefully because they were paying money for "local development" - A LOT of money according to him - that was either directly or eventually ending up with the Taliban.

If you hate your neighbor, but he hands you $400,000 IN CASH per month... are you really going to complain? Let alone try to force him out of the neighborhood...

The reference to Milo Minderbender in Catch-22 is entirely apt. The amount of money earmarked for Afghanistan that never left Northern VA is a bit shocking but not surprising... I think that's what it was all about.

Now there are reports "ISIS" bombed Kabul and killed our troops.

what ISIS is doing there, and why we're just hearing about this now... are never questioned. But of course we need to remain longer... private schools and real estate in DC aren't cheap!

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw another article - I can't find it now, but I'll look later - analyzed all the media coverage on the big corporate networks for Afghanistan in 2020 and calculated it added up to 5 minutes TOTAL.

Of course now that we're leaving, it's a crisis and important to know about again. totally absurd

Back