Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Inge Watch

Let it go Mitch.

He can't hurt you anymore, you're safe now.

Yeah, I was about to say the same to you..Let it go man, he's gone. I know it was painful for you but he's in a better place. Peace.

My vote would have been to leave it where it was.

Unless he started hitting...then get it as far away as possible from me!

Brandon Inge has batted .125since joining the As.......and that has raised his batting average. LOL!!!

Brandon batted 8th tonight, went 1-3 RBI-double and a walk.

Maybe change of scenery was what he needed all along.

When we play Oakland it will be fitting, because we'll actually be paying Brandon to help us for once.

1-6 2K's

Updated 3-21 with 6K's w/Oakland. He was 2-20 with 6K's w/Detroit so he's much better with his new team :hehe:

Last edited:
how long do you think till they cut him loose? i say before we even face them next week.

how long do you think till they cut him loose? i say before we even face them next week.

I don't think they do.

They are not paying him shit, we are. They have no other options at 3rd except making a trade.

My guess is they suck it up and keep him for his defense.

What defense? .957 career at 3B, not good.

Right... because the .014 fielding percent average below Brooks Robinson is really relevant. Seriously Mitch... stick to Gaming forums. Or do you think Brooks was shit too???

Back