Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Inge Watch

Yeah, 2-4, his 2 outs were K's.

He's still a 1 trick pony.

Hopefully when we play them our pitchers are smart enough to never throw him a fastball over the plate.

Not because I'm afraid of Inge beating us, but because I don't wanna see the smug look on his face if he manages to get a hit against us.

Ouch.

He's pissed, running on pent up bitterness. this to shall pass.

OMG
INGE JUST GOT MENTIONED IN THE SAME BREATH AS LOU GEHRIG.

First player since 1931 to have 4 RBI's in four over the five games since 1931..... Heard it on the post game show.....It can't be right can it????? That long ago!!!

Inge
May 6th......4 rbi's
May 8th......4 rbi's
May 9th......0 rbi's
May 10th....4 rbi's
May 11th....4 rbi's.

Fister and Verlander better end this mess..

Last edited:
He has the same number of home runs as the guy on our team making 23 mil and Inge has played in a lot less games :/

According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Inge is the first player to have four games of at least four RBIs in a five-game span since Lou Gehrig in 1931.
and first A's player to hit two grand slams in three games since Jimmie Foxx did it in September 1932.
f'n inge.

According to the Elias Sports Bureau, Inge is the first player to have four games of at least four RBIs in a five-game span since Lou Gehrig in 1931.
and first A's player to hit two grand slams in three games since Jimmie Foxx did it in September 1932.
f'n inge.
Don't worry, he's still a career .234 hitter. Water is just finding its level after his horrible start here. In no way, shape or form do I want him back here, nor should anybody else who understands baseball. He's trash.

I think it's crazy what he has done in Oakland so far, but a change of scenery will give a guy a boost often. I am glad he is gone, he was worthless here and I suspect he was awful for the locker room. He was finished here and if he had stayed, he would not be doing jack for the tigers.

That said, I think he'll ending up batting above the Inge line for the A's, but with a lot of Ks, he might end up with 14 flick of the wrists by year's end though.

I think it's crazy what he has done in Oakland so far, but a change of scenery will give a guy a boost often. I am glad he is gone, he was worthless here and I suspect he was awful for the locker room. He was finished here and if he had stayed, he would not be doing jack for the tigers.

That said, I think he'll ending up batting above the Inge line for the A's, but with a lot of Ks, he might end up with 14 flick of the wrists by year's end though.

Agree, he wouldn't have starting hitting well again if he was still here.

Inge is either hurt or Oakland knows he sucks. He hasn't played since Saturday the 12th...4 games in a row. Donaldson, who is playing 3rd is hitting .089. Oakland's 3rd base is our 2nd base.

Inge is either hurt or Oakland knows he sucks. He hasn't played since Saturday the 12th...4 games in a row. Donaldson, who is playing 3rd is hitting .089. Oakland's 3rd base is our 2nd base.

Hamstring, end of the week they say.

1-14 since coming back. Wonder what his excuse will be? He rushed it? Hit it on the screws? Wind was blowing in?

You stink Inge.

Possible excuses:

"The defenses are playing me perfectly."

"I'm hitting too low in the batting order."

"I'm getting pitched around because I have no support."

"It's a solid 1-14."

Back