Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Inge Watch

If Willis came out of retirement and was asking for 0 dollars, would you use him? Terrible is terrible, doesn't matter what you're playing them.

If I had a hole in SP/BP I needed filled...hell yeah I'd try him out anyhow.

If I had a hole in SP/BP I needed filled...hell yeah I'd try him out anyhow.

You're kidding, right? I'd go with Below, Crosby and a whole bunch of guys before Willis, even free. Maybe if JV, Sanchez, Max and Porcello also got hurt.

Cringer hits #11 today he's now got more HR and RBI's than half the Tigers players do but his ave still sucks. barely over .200

You're kidding, right? I'd go with Below, Crosby and a whole bunch of guys before Willis, even free. Maybe if JV, Sanchez, Max and Porcello also got hurt.

The point is Mitch it doesn't hurt to kick the tires if it does not cost you anything.

Same with Beane grabbing Inge off waivers, if he sucked so what it was trying something for no cost.

The point is Mitch it doesn't hurt to kick the tires if it does not cost you anything.

Same with Beane grabbing Inge off waivers, if he sucked so what it was trying something for no cost.

Yeah it does because there are better options. Willis, really? You'd want Willis before anyone else the Tigers have?

Yeah it does because there are better options. Willis, really? You'd want Willis before anyone else the Tigers have?

Stop altering the hypothetical Mitch.

You asked if I'd try Dontrelle if he came out of retirement and played for free. I'm not going to try to measure it against who else may or may not be available.

Yeah, I'd try someone what would basically be cost free, if they could not do the job I'm not out anything and if they do I profit.

Stop altering the hypothetical Mitch.

You asked if I'd try Dontrelle if he came out of retirement and played for free. I'm not going to try to measure it against who else may or may not be available.

Yeah, I'd try someone what would basically be cost free, if they could not do the job I'm not out anything and if they do I profit.

I'm not doing anything? This isn't like Randy Johnson coming out of retirement, its Dontrelle Willis who in his last 4 years with 4 different teams with a huge WHIP, 1.7 and 5.6 ERA.

Free or not I don't want him pitching for a possible playoff team.

#12, as of 8-1-2012 there are only two Tigers that have more HR's the Brandon Wrist Flicker Check Swing K Cringer.

That's pretty Pathetic.

"The A's may be without Inge for a while. How do they cope?"

from the ESPN rumors page. Who would have guessed that anybody anywhere would be typing something like that this year?

"The A's may be without Inge for a while. How do they cope?"

from the ESPN rumors page. Who would have guessed that anybody anywhere would be typing something like that this year?

CrInge to the 15 day DL retro to August 12 for a sprained right shoulder.

Last edited:
Hopefully it doesn't hinder his check-swinging ability.

Well at least it's his shoulder and not his wrists, so his homerun swing should be largely unaffected.

The round bottomed hotties from Oakland will be informed to bring extra panties upon him being cleared to play again.

Well at least it's his shoulder and not his wrists, so his homerun swing should be largely unaffected.

The round bottomed hotties from Oakland will be informed to bring extra panties upon him being cleared to play again.

I forgot all Inge needs is a flick of the wrists and the panties hit the floor.

Back