Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Inge Watch

July stats
5-29
1 2B
0 HR
3 RBI
1 BB
10 K

Looks like he's back to his old self

The success he had before was probably fueled by spite. Now that's he thinks he's found a new home and loving fanbase he's returning to being Cringe.

The success he had before was probably fueled by spite. Now that's he thinks he's found a new home and loving fanbase he's returning to being Cringe.
it was fueled by people giving him easy fastballs right down the middle, pitchers have come to their senses now.

They're back to pitching him like he's Babe Ruth again?

That's a common misconception, pitchers never pitched Brandon Inge like he was Babe Ruth, in fact, pitchers pitched Babe Ruth like he was Brandon Inge. It wasn't until recently that the baseball world knew what that even meant. Now that we all know, they are working on adding an extra wing in Cooperstown with stained glass windows and a crucifix bearing a bronze effigy of Brandon Inge taking a check swing for strike three. People will soon gather there and pray to Ol' Charlie Checkswing, and on December 21, 2012, the world as we know it will end when Brandon Inge retires.

That's a common misconception, pitchers never pitched Brandon Inge like he was Babe Ruth, in fact, pitchers pitched Babe Ruth like he was Brandon Inge. It wasn't until recently that the baseball world knew what that even meant. Now that we all know, they are working on adding an extra wing in Cooperstown with stained glass windows and a crucifix bearing a bronze effigy of Brandon Inge taking a check swing for strike three. People will soon gather there and pray to Ol' Charlie Checkswing, and on December 21, 2012, the world as we know it will end when Brandon Inge retires.

Haha, I bow to you sir.

259974_192224940827233_4388350_n.jpg

The A's have been on fire! What are the chances we run into Inge in the playoffs? Lol.

He's right at the Inge line now and he has 1 more RBIs than Delmon Young.

Listening to the A's cast of the last two games against the Yankees, they are strangely silent about the impotence of Inge at the bat.

So..I forget to mention this.

The other day [like a week ago] I was playing around on my PS2 playing '09 the Show and one of my guys is a LHP closer for the Brewers. So I'm playing Oakland in a ST game and in the 9th the last guy they call to PH...holy shit it's Inge, who went to Oakland in FA after '09 or '10 or whatever [the cpu Dombrowski did not resign him lol] and it ended predictably, I struck him out on a slider out of the zone on a check swing. Oddly enough, the guy right before him was Santiago who hit a ball to the warning track. I haven't played it since.

He hits a HR now and then, a few RBI here and there but at the end of the day, since joining Oakland Inge's numbers .210 .270 .384 .653. A lousy OPS for a 3rd baseman. So happy we got rid of him.

He hits a HR now and then, a few RBI here and there but at the end of the day, since joining Oakland Inge's numbers .210 .270 .384 .653. A lousy OPS for a 3rd baseman. So happy we got rid of him.

Me too except one again, Billy Beane is laughing over someone else paying for a player.

Inge is terrible, but consider he won them a few games and is practically playing for free.

Me too except one again, Billy Beane is laughing over someone else paying for a player.

Inge is terrible, but consider he won them a few games and is practically playing for free.

If Willis came out of retirement and was asking for 0 dollars, would you use him? Terrible is terrible, doesn't matter what you're playing them.

Back