Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

Trump has his own platform now I don't think he'll go back to twitter other than to promote his site on twitter.

Also anyone else notice Musk has been losing a shit ton of wealth since the whole twitter thing started. In other news MI has a new $1 scratch off called tinseltown. I think of you Tinsel every time I see it. LOL I bought 5 yesterday only won back $1.

Last edited:
I guess the spooks got to Elon... (link)

"SAN FRANCISCO -- Elon Musk says no banned Twitter accounts will be restored before a review by new "content moderation council.""

That's it. that's the entire story.

I guess the spooks got to Elon... (link)

"SAN FRANCISCO -- Elon Musk says no banned Twitter accounts will be restored before a review by new "content moderation council.""

That's it. that's the entire story.

Musk said you can still get banned for things like breaking laws, inciting/threatening violence, etc. It probably makes sense that existing bans are reviewed before revoking them.

It was in his public comments on Day 1 as owner - not at all hard to find. Not at all shocking the article was so short. ABC couldn?t leave it out if it was any longer.

Last edited:
MAGA democrats

Microsoft Apple Google Amazon

Apple sides with the chicoms and says they may ban Twitter from the Apple store. Break em all up

It?s all part of the circus.

I have apple based platform/Apple Store. I deleted the Twitter app that I almost never use and re-downloaded Twitter through my google app.

Has anyone even confirmed with Apple that Musk?s claims are true?

The notion doesn?t make business sense for Apple.

Just like the notion that people thrown off Twitter were platform-less.

If there were no other platform to report about it, how would we know they were thrown off Twitter?

The Inter-NET is the snare that will snag us all, if it hasn't already.

Is DeSantis calling for the creation of whole new governmetnal department overstaffed with paper pushers to create more egregious regulations and layers of bureaucracy to go after Apple? I don't get this whole "I thought you guys believed in limited government!" every time a conservative mentions investigating something or enforcing the law.

Last edited:
It?s all part of the circus.

I have apple based platform/Apple Store. I deleted the Twitter app that I almost never use and re-downloaded Twitter through my google app.

Has anyone even confirmed with Apple that Musk?s claims are true?

The notion doesn?t make business sense for Apple.

Just like the notion that people thrown off Twitter were platform-less.

If there were no other platform to report about it, how would we know they were thrown off Twitter?

even when I was on Twitter I took it off my phone because it was a huge battery drain. Really only ever used it on my work or home PC but I closed my account and haven't logged on since late 2019.

It's still hard to avoid - probably 60% of the articles I read have a tweet embedded in them or a screenshot of one.

Last edited:
Is DeSantis calling for the creation of whole new governmetnal department overstaffed with paper pushers to create more egregious regulations and layers of bureaucracy to go after Apple? I don't get this whole "I thought you guys believed in limited government!" every time a conservative mentions investigating something or enforcing the law.

I'm not referring to all conservatives, not even close. Just Desantis, as he's the current king of free lunch conservatism and one of the biggest culture warriors out there. Always condemning big government while being first in line with his hands out or finger pointed. We've been watching it for almost 10 years now, started with Hurricane Ian and has repeated itself in many situations since.

even when I was on Twitter I took it off my phone because it was a huge battery drain. Really only ever used it on my work or home PC but I closed my account and haven't logged on since late 2019.

It's still hard to avoid - probably 60% of the articles I read have a tweet embedded in them or a screenshot of one.

This drives me nuts. I hate Twitter and have never had it on my phone. I had to make an account though because if someone includes a Tweet in an article but doesn't embed it properly, I have to click on it to read it. But you can't read many tweets without being logged in.

If a private company is acting in behalf of the government then the first amendment does apply to that company

Government (especially CIA) interference, coercion, infestation, and influence in media outlets goes back to the 1940s. Planted stories, reporters, high-level co-operation between network C-Suiters and intelligence officials; it was all very clandestine, but accepted.

The Church Committee uncovered CIA 1.0. Burt it persists to this day and always will.

Now former government spooks are "analysts" for CNN, Fox, NBC, MSNBC, et.al.

So, it's no surprise to discover that the DNC and the Biden campaign was suppressing information on Twitter with Twitter's full cooperation. Not to isolate this instance; it's simply "how it's done."

a9cc0c4b48c805ee.jpeg

Back