Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Internet Censorship.

Yeah, I forgot how the CEOs of Ford, GM, Chrysler, and smaller manufacturers etc. were all driven to poverty by having to pay their union workers wages... you really had to feel sorry for them living in cardboard boxes like that.

Crazy they somehow remained afloat all those years, and just suddenly had to shift production to China in the 90's-00's like that.

this could be one of the dumbest strawman posts of all time...it's also ahistorical, unless you think rust belt automotive cities like Detroit, Flint, Lansing or big steel in PA and northern Indiana were all thriving and doing just fine until the 90s and 00s.

R.4ded70ae45eb4e6a2d6aba619725c22c

Last edited:
they both (Chinese & Russian) oligarchs are quite fond of US real estate - much of it they've never stepped foot in.

Good.

I don?t want them here.

I hate them both.

Russians billionaires because they suck.

With chicom billionaires it?s racism.

But they also suck.

Good lord my account is finally ready months later, I check it out next week, gab got boring and too much pro Russia crap going on there, don?t care for that at all. Makes me question just who is the guy running that site is

We?ll see if trumps stupidly name site is any better, I suspect it?ll just all be the same types of people I find on gab but we?ll see

We?re excited to welcome you to TRUTH Social!
We appreciate your patience as we?ve worked to onboard users off of our waitlist. To access the platform today, please go to the Apple App Store and update to the latest version of TRUTH Social. From there, you can open the app, verify that you?re a real human, and join the party!
Happy Truthing!
The TRUTH Social Team

Last edited:
The absolute definition of irony: you post those headlines, and then link to infowars

Newsweek has been around awhile.

Media Bias/FactCheck, associated with the University of Michigan, rated Newsweek center left. I don?t know if people who use the term ?mainstream media? or ?legacy media? would consider Newsweek to be part of that, but it seems to me Newsweek definitely gives voice to conservative and Republican politicians, as it is doing in the article to which I linked.

All that said, I?m pretty sure that if Trump had done the thing that Biden is doing now, democratic and liberal voices and politicians would be saying pretty much the same thing that Republicans are saying now.

EDIT: This one is pretty legit - I literally voted for her to be the Democratic nominee for president.

Here she is on Hannity - but I?ve also seen her on The View.

She?s a true American hero and nothing will ever change that.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pbk5KghrD3I

Last edited:
Infowars doesn?t believe in censorship, no irony there at all

Nevertheless, you could have gone with Newsweek like I did in #2527.

It pretty much reported the same things; I?m pretty sure Newsweek isn?t almost universally disdained and dismissed for telling grotesque lies about a tragedy.

But do what you want - there?s not a lot of people who read this board.

We?re like regulars in a bar - nobody who doesn?t go to that bar knows or cares what?s said.

DHS disinformation board.

Is it still just private companies?

Last edited:
Yep they private alright, buncha fascist

Disinformation Dozen? Responds After Documents Show Widespread Biden Administration Censorship Effort

https://www.theepochtimes.com/disin...utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=BonginoReport

It?s shocking that a U.S. president would involve the FBI and Homeland Security in efforts to quash dissent. Has no one in the White House read Thomas Paine or Orwell or Huxley or Heinlein or Arthur Koestler or Hannah Arendt or Solzhenitsyn? What do they think the lessons were that we were supposed to have learned from Watergate? From McCarthyism? From Vietnam?? he added. ?The framer?s placed the right of free expression in the First Amendment precisely to guarantee Americans our sacred right to criticize our government. The First Amendment is not there to safeguard popular speech or government-approved speech. The framers specifically wanted to protect speech that the government finds inconvenient or even detestable. And they included no pandemic exception in the Constitution!?

Last edited:
On day one, Musk makes a lot of the right moves firing several top Twitter executives, including the person responsible for censoring the Hunter Biden laptop story. Thinking i may rejoin the platform. All I really ever used it for was following market and individual stock news anyway - haven't missed it that much but it was helpful.

Last edited:
It's a bit of schadenfreud, although when you see how much their severance packages were, you gotta wonder if that was really a bad outcome for them.

I'd rather have seen him do this to facebook, amazon, or google. much worse companies & people. Twitter really wasn't that bad.

I am unironically hoping they let Trump tweet again.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a bit of schadenfreud, although when you see how much their severance packages were, you gotta wonder if that was really a bad outcome for them.

I'd rather have seen him do this to facebook, amazon, or google. much worse companies & people. Twitter really wasn't that bad.

I am unironically hoping they let Trump tweet again.

I know, right?

That was a lot of fun.

The best was when he mocked Kim Jung Un because he?s short and pudgy.

Back