Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Kyle McCord in the transfer portal

jever4321

That fan base is so vile. They ran him off just like Joe Burrow. I hope he wins a Heisman somewhere else lol

Unbelievable. Do they even have someone coming in who can start as a frosh?

Otherwise they need to have a couple million handy to hit the transfer portal.

"When you come up short, the bottom line is you got to look at everything, because you didn't get it done. And that's the thing that is just sobering here,? Day said. ?At 11-1, you come up short on the last possession, it's just not good enough. So you got to look at everything, and we will look at everything.?

Except himself. This coach makes Geo. McClellan seem humble in comparison. What a boof.

Last edited:
plenty of Ohio State fans, and former coach & wife beater Zach Smith (all peas in a pod, IMO), trashing McCord on twitter today.

McCord is not their problem. I thought he actually played really well against Michigan, especially considering he was injured. And he was injured because his coach had him drop back to pass from his own 20 with 15 seconds left in the half the week before. Kid is being scapegoat Ed and I would absolutely take a flier on him if he's interested. Not guaranteeing a starting job but you're definitely going to get a shot. Assuming JJ leaves that is.

Mccord gets major bonus points for not blaming the weather or other ridiculous things for his loss.

If JJ leaves... Michigan taking McCord out of the transfer portal AND then beating OSU in 2024 would be the funniest thing to ever happen in college football.

Dan Patrick show today he said McCord did NOT leave on his own volition.....he was told his services would no longer be needed as the starting QB at Ohio State.

I would laugh at that happening. That would get your coach fired INSTANTLY. Being told to leave because you can't win the "Big Game".....then going to that rival and winning the "BIG GAME" would be the biggest fuck you i can imagine in the college football world.

Dan Patrick show today he said McCord did NOT leave on his own volition.....he was told his services would no longer be needed as the starting QB at Ohio State.

I would laugh at that happening. That would get your coach fired INSTANTLY. Being told to leave because you can't win the "Big Game".....then going to that rival and winning the "BIG GAME" would be the biggest fuck you i can imagine in the college football world.

LMAO I so much want this to happen

Do you think he could have won the starting job?

Not sure. I doubt they were going to give him a shot to actually win it though. It was basically handed to Haskins. He did a great job the year he "won" the job, so it was difficult to question the decision at the time.

Back